**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

We got the next friendly with Uruguay and then the CONCACAF Nations League. I don't see us winning the next few games so it's gonna be more of the same

Dead ****in srs that man needs to be gone and if they were smart they would do everything they can to convince Wenger. Dead srs

One of the worst showings I can remember.

We're in generational trouble not only from the monetized organization of our fed but the apathy and warranted dislike from us the fans.

Berhalter is a a joke. Worst coach we've had this era but he's a drop in the bucket when evaluating our problem.

I don't understand why you take off Pulisic EVER. IDC if he is having a rough game...he is the only player on the field that can win you the game by himself at any given point. You have to leave him out there for that potential alone.

No foreign coach would dare waste their time with us if we're not gonna fix the system. As long as the non-soccer people run the federation, nothing's changing.

Until then, I hope the USMNT catches nothing but Ls going forward.

Jurgen wasn't perfect but I was for most of the things he was trying to push. I hate to keep looking back at Wondo, but we were really THAT close to beating Belgium in 2014 and advancing in the World Cup.

I don't know if our issues with converting dual nationals would be as drastic if Jurgen were still around. He played the technical/more talented players.

I am just at a complete loss after watching that game. We looked like a bunch of headless chickens.

No fight, no drive, no push, no 'garra,' nothing like that at all.

Berhalter has lost the squad, I have no doubts about that. He even tried to make players run sprints after the match last night?! Alex Mendez and Richard Ledezma deserves looks on the main squad.

USSF really is a dumpster fire. System is broken but if the money keeps coming then they really won't care.

Berhalter has lost the squad, I have no doubts about that. He even tried to make players run sprints after the match last night?! Alex Mendez and Richard Ledezma deserves looks on the main squad.

USSF really is a dumpster fire. System is broken but if the money keeps coming then they really won't care.

Didn't see that. But wtf?

Gotta tell you man, I watched the vast majority of Pulisic's early minutes at BVB and I've done the same with Reyna.

Gio is a caliber above. A true enganche/trequartista , the type that's become a rarity in world football over the last two decade.

Gotta tell you man, I watched the vast majority of Pulisic's early minutes at BVB and I've done the same with Reyna.

Gio is a caliber above. A true enganche/trequartista , the type that's become a rarity in world football over the last two decade.

landed in a great place to be developed

Back
Top Bottom