Official UT vs. UK Post Vol. 'Dre Day (11-24 @ 1:30 ET on CBS)

Last game at Commonwealth for the Seniors, no better way to go out than beating Tennessee and ending their SEC Title hopes.

This group of Seniors came into a situation that was horrible and have completely changed the state of UK Football...these guys will be missed...the footballversion of "The Unforgettables"....

6le91g7.jpg

89g0ymh.jpg

8bibwc6.jpg

7wjj5sk.jpg

868qq7l.jpg

7yh08xg.jpg

82iffb8.jpg

Gunna and Fresh, what size y'all need?

828jz9x.jpg

I envision an emotionaly driven victory with the offense back to running on all cylinders.
nerd.gif

*waiting for Fresh to remind me how many times they've beat us in a row.

If the VOLS lose this game, it will be the end of the Fulmer regime. There is no way UK beats UT with the stakes on the line.
VOLS defense suddendly APPEARS out of no where for this game and Ainge has a so-so day.
VOLS 31
CATS 17
Go VOLS

The way this season is going, I can see UT beating LSU in the SECCG further shaking up the BCS scenario....
As a matter of fact, I will make a prediction that UT over LSU in the SECCG.
UT-24
LSU-17

-no homer

I think Andre Woodson is going to have a huge game against our young secondary, but in the end I think Tennessee is more balanced. Arian has a huge game tolead the Vols to victory and a shot at the Tigers in Atlanta.

Vols 34
Cats 30

Any other Vol alum/fans nervous? I know I am. F**K! Pressure on #3 is da keeeeeeeeeeeey!

^ Please read our rules.

We don't allow profanity or partially edited profanity.

Thanks.

^^^^ A little nervous but we got alot to play for. I think we squeak by with a win, but it should be a great game.

I'll pick Tennessee since I'm visiting there for the Ohio State bball game in January...no other reason to pickthem.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Gunna and Fresh, what size y'all need?

828jz9x.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If you thought Miss St ran it down ya throat, just wait til Hardesty and Foster touchdown.

Paint the Blue Grass State Orange Boyeeee!

7xcxzy8.jpg

l FR3SH l wrote:
If you would like to discuss Tennessee's bye week there is already a thread on it
http://niketalk.com/topic/18986
This thread was made first.

And this thread title is an actual title for a game thread. I just got done telling zodogg/NBAdotcom that the silly titles for game threads will not fly anymore. The thread title is supposed to draw people into thethread that want to talk about the game. This thread title does that; yours doesn't.

I hadn't seen your thread yet, but now that I have, and I realize it's a duplicate game thread...

*locked*

I go to UT and I am extremely nervous. We have been pitiful against good passing quarterbacks and on the road. I doubt that we will lose, but I honestly thinkif we can beat kentucky we will also beat LSU. We will see how it goes tomorrow. Even with a loss Fulmer is going nowhere

l FR3SH l wrote:
and just so yall know, i wont be watching the game tomorrow. Im leaving NY and traveling back down to Knoxville, so i dont want see anyone trying to call me out
Preemptive response for what you already know is coming?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Come on UK. I need another quiet day in Knoxville after a UT loss.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

l FR3SH l wrote:
and just so yall know, i wont be watching the game tomorrow. Im leaving NY and traveling back down to Knoxville, so i dont want see anyone trying to call me out
Preemptive response for what you already know is coming?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I will be at the game.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

^ Well then, that just leaves me vs. GUNNA.

And his football knowledge far, FAR, FAAAAAR surpasses mine.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom