Official UT vs. UK Post Vol. 'Dre Day (11-24 @ 1:30 ET on CBS)

Huge win. That was a great game. Definitely one of the best games that I have seen this year. Woodson had an outstanding 2nd Half..hats off to Kentucky. See yanext week in Atlanta.

Just got back home from Rupp....

After we beat Louisville this year, I said that was the best game I'd ever been to. After we beat LSU, I said THAT was the best game I'd ever been to.Well, I just got back from the best game I've ever been to (not our basketball game), unfortunately we came up a little short.

The game was just like every other big game we've been in this year, dig ourselves into a hole, and try to climb out. The Seniors left it all on the field.You still can't tell me there are 5 TE's better than Tamme. Congrats to UT though...
sick.gif

Trevard Lindley
pimp.gif
remember the name.

why is Kentucky running the option?
sick.gif

joker Phillips is out thinking himslf
i think there's no "option" with that play, it's more of a delayed pitch. I think the play is just designed for 'Dre to holdthe DE, then make the pitch. He's never, ever not pitched it and run it himself, never.
WHAT

A

CATCH!!!!

By UT's Jones to get 6.

that was nice, it was good coverage too, but Warford didn't turn quick enough, he could've deflected that.
mad.gif
my boy (who was watching it on TV) sent me a text and said it looked like it hit the ground,but it was too close to over-turn.
BLOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW
eek.gif

I think I died when that happened, then came back to life.
It's unfortunate for UK that they came up short..
i'm so sick of us coming up short....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i'll post some pics up later...

oh yea....i forgot about something i witnessed for the first time ever, Keenan and 'Dre not on the same page. that ball hit Keenan right in theback...should've been 6 and ballgame.
ohwell.gif

^ I'm sure you've seen the replays by now, but that catch, the one that made me say "WHAT A CATCH!!! By UT's Jones to get 6" wasdefinitely a catch. That's why I said, "If that gets overturned, I'll be outraged... ... ... and happy."
laugh.gif

^ Me too, man.

Me. Too.

The heck kind of uniform color is orange?!
mad.gif

*yes, salty

The heck kind of uniform color is orange?!
mad.gif

Tennessee wears orange so they won't have to change clothes all weekend. wear orange to the game on saturday, hunting on sunday, and pickingup your garbage on monday. stupid joke, i know.
indifferent.gif
@ myself.

*yes, salty

Back
Top Bottom