[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

Originally Posted by tupac003

I feel bad for luke because I don't think he will be starting when he gets back. Kobe is kobe. Kwame doing ok out there. If we don't trade him I just hope he knows the only way he stays is if he takes a big and I mean BIG paycut!
i dont feel sorry for luke. maybe he will grow some balls coming off the bench...

Great start.
smokin.gif

The Kwame unsurprisingly drops another pass, misses a pointblank layup, then misses a freethrow. Yep, he's back.

close your eyes nyk buc..........

Kobe making his teammates around him better...
roll.gif

Kobe with 13 points and 6 assists in the 1st quarter.
Lakers put up 38 on one of the better defensive teams in the L
pimp.gif

I hope we stick with this line-up even when Luke comes back.
Luke does struggle when coming off the bench though, but he has to learn to deal with

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Sloan will have the fellas ready tonight, i fully expect the Jazz to deliver the same beatdown that they handed the Lakers the last time they played. Now that Boozer and Okur are back, it's gonna get ugly real early for the Lakers, i see them trailing by double digits all game. Jazz 123 Lakers 99. Boozer with 40-21, Deron with 34 and 12 assists. Ak47 with 11 blks.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny how this NEWB keeps coming into Laker game thread just to troll and then only to see his stupid predictions make him look like an a*s aftergames.

roll.gif

Keep it and eventually you will manage to get yourself banned .

13 assists on 15 field goals in the 1st
eek.gif

watching them play like this is so exciting...seems like the Lakers are feeding off the crowd.

EDIT: watch on channelsurfing.net

Back
Top Bottom