Official V8 Muscle Thread [rumble] GRRRRRRR [/rumble]

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

dope thread
pimp.gif

my 87 5.0 LX coupe (second owner)

38035060003_original.jpg
Nice Notch, did anything with it under the hood?

First video is my cousins supercharged 94 Cobra racing a Z06. Second is just a clip of a Boss, sounds ridiculous. Pic is my ride, 02 Mustang GT. Crappy pic i know, just took it right now. Haven't washed it in over a month cause of the weather. Took the spoiler off recently to see what it looks like and its growing on me. As you can see i like Mustangs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RESPECT FINESSE

dope thread
pimp.gif

naw man. 5.0's are way too hot out here and cali laws are hella strict. if they even suspect you got heat under the hood, they'll send you to a smog ref quick
laugh.gif

i decided to keep it bone stock (other than full exhaust from headers back). i got the car from the first owner and i just couldnt touch that motor. 112k original miles!

dope thread
pimp.gif

naw man. 5.0's are way too hot out here and cali laws are hella strict. if they even suspect you got heat under the hood, they'll send you to a smog ref quick
laugh.gif

i decided to keep it bone stock (other than full exhaust from headers back). i got the car from the first owner and i just couldnt touch that motor. 112k original miles!
Trust me bruh, I know what you mean. They're hot out here in Sac too. Correct me if I'm wrong but guessing by the Fifty and the Falcon, you're somewhere near or in the East Bay?
laugh.gif
Just a hunch from the combination. I used to have a 25th Anniversary GT myself but it was always one thing after another. Gawd I miss that car though. All-time favorite, hands down. Nothing but love for Foxbodys.
pimp.gif

Trust me bruh, I know what you mean. They're hot out here in Sac too. Correct me if I'm wrong but guessing by the Fifty and the Falcon, you're somewhere near or in the East Bay?
laugh.gif
Just a hunch from the combination. I used to have a 25th Anniversary GT myself but it was always one thing after another. Gawd I miss that car though. All-time favorite, hands down. Nothing but love for Foxbodys.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
50 and falcon definitely screams oakland. im from the west bay though

you had a 90 huh? thats wassup. fox bodys are dope for sure. i also had a 86 coupe and a 87 t-top GT

<<<<< the car that i want to get after college. boss 302 
pimp.gif

i love all muscle tho the challengers are really ill too they look very retro

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by megatron

I like where this thread is heading...Good idea.Ill contribute.

My V8

Oh FYI Camaro V8>Everybody elses
looks like every other black camaro i see

If you cant tell the difference between the new V6 Camaro's and the V8 Camaro's then thats your fault. There are major visual difference that are easy to see. 

its say's SS and has a little more body.....

shouldve waited on the ZL1 though....

Chevy(GM)>Dodge>ford

Dope Notch up there...here's my mustang. and a video i took today out in SF

as it sits right now (waiting on paint for the hood)

11-22-11 (my 25th bday)

on the way out there tonight i hit 70K miles lol

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I want to get a v8 muscle car.. ill be happy with one of these..- Charger - Challenger - Camaro
Word. My dream for when I get older is to have a Camaro or Challenger in the garage. 

[h1]Some news for the Bowtie fans:
[/h1][h1]GM announces 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 specs, pricing from $54,995[/h1]

[h6]By Jeff SabatiniRSS feed[/h6]

Posted Nov 15th 2011 11:26AM
How does fifty-five grand for 580 horsepower sound? Probably not as good as the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 at full scream.

General Motors has come clean with pricing and performance details for the most powerful Camaro ever, and as expected, it's something of a bargain. An official MSRP of $54,995 includes a $900 delivery charge, and that pile of cash buys a 6.2-liter, supercharged and intercooled LSA V8 that's good for 556 lb-ft of torque. The ZL1 will also pack standard Performance Traction Management, a suite of electronic suspension and steering enhancements including magnetic ride control, launch control, traction control, stability control and electric power steering. Chevrolet is also touting the Camaro's track-readiness, thanks to standard rear differential cooler, engine and transmission oil coolers, and brake-cooling ducts.

Chevy's official performance specs for the Camaro ZL1 favor the automatic, which can do 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and cover the quarter-mile in 12.0 seconds at 119 miles per hour. The manual is a tenth of a second slower in both exercises. Know too, that Chevy's stopwatches time from a rolling start. Top speed for the manual is 180 mph and the automatic is four miles per hour faster. Both cars can pull 1.0 g on the skidpad, according to the automaker.

There are only six options on the ZL1, starting with the choice of transmission. An extra $1,185 will get you a six-speed automatic with manual shift mode. Adding bright aluminum wheels will set you back $470, as will stripes. A sunroof is priced at $900, while the carbon fiber hood insert is $600. Finally, a suede package for the steering wheel and shifter is $500. Leather interior is standard, along with heated power seats, and a nine-speaker audio system with USB port and Bluetooth.

Dealers should get their ZL1 coupes in the spring of 2012, getting a head start on the forthcoming 2013 Ford Shelby GT500. Read the full press release after the jump.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

I can mess with this.

My Impala (66) and my neighbors camaro (68)
You stay in tennessee dont you? i saw those around
Yessir, Nashville.

And if you are in the area , you should be going to Sneakers&Speakers this Saturday.

The Impala will be there and loaded down with heat.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

[h1]Some news for the Bowtie fans:
[/h1][h1]GM announces 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 specs, pricing from $54,995[/h1]

[h6]By Jeff SabatiniRSS feed[/h6]

Posted Nov 15th 2011 11:26AM
How does fifty-five grand for 580 horsepower sound? Probably not as good as the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 at full scream.

General Motors has come clean with pricing and performance details for the most powerful Camaro ever, and as expected, it's something of a bargain. An official MSRP of $54,995 includes a $900 delivery charge, and that pile of cash buys a 6.2-liter, supercharged and intercooled LSA V8 that's good for 556 lb-ft of torque. The ZL1 will also pack standard Performance Traction Management, a suite of electronic suspension and steering enhancements including magnetic ride control, launch control, traction control, stability control and electric power steering. Chevrolet is also touting the Camaro's track-readiness, thanks to standard rear differential cooler, engine and transmission oil coolers, and brake-cooling ducts.

Chevy's official performance specs for the Camaro ZL1 favor the automatic, which can do 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and cover the quarter-mile in 12.0 seconds at 119 miles per hour. The manual is a tenth of a second slower in both exercises. Know too, that Chevy's stopwatches time from a rolling start. Top speed for the manual is 180 mph and the automatic is four miles per hour faster. Both cars can pull 1.0 g on the skidpad, according to the automaker.

There are only six options on the ZL1, starting with the choice of transmission. An extra $1,185 will get you a six-speed automatic with manual shift mode. Adding bright aluminum wheels will set you back $470, as will stripes. A sunroof is priced at $900, while the carbon fiber hood insert is $600. Finally, a suede package for the steering wheel and shifter is $500. Leather interior is standard, along with heated power seats, and a nine-speaker audio system with USB port and Bluetooth.

Dealers should get their ZL1 coupes in the spring of 2012, getting a head start on the forthcoming 2013 Ford Shelby GT500. Read the full press release after the jump.
Naw, 

shelbygt500-0.jpg

The latest high performance variant of the Ford Mustang bearing the Shelby name has been unveiled at the 2011 LA Motor Show, and it's a beast. Packing a 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing a headline-grabbing 650 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque, Ford claims the new 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 is the most powerful production V8 in the world. While the Mustang has never been the most aerodynamic vehicle on the road, the vehicle's completely reworked drivetrain provides the power to propel it to a top speed of over 200 mph (322 km/h). And as surprising as the grunt under the hood, Ford says the new Shelby GT500 even manages to avoid the United States' Gas Guzzler Tax.

I prolly got one of the sickest v8 lol my cammed black on black 2010 mustang gt
I'll post pics later check me out at the track on youtube username michaeljrdn2345

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by megatron

looks like every other black camaro i see

If you cant tell the difference between the new V6 Camaro's and the V8 Camaro's then thats your fault. There are major visual difference that are easy to see. 

its say's SS and has a little more body.....

shouldve waited on the ZL1 though....

Chevy(GM)>Dodge>ford

should of waited?
roll.gif
its double the price of a SS

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

3 more months and hopefully im a be in a R/T challenger

very very good choice man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks everybody keeps sayin go for the SRT8...........but thats like 10 grand more and I won't ever even have a chance to put all that muscle to use. I know the R/T is just right, it's gonna have the look I want plus that lil bit of muscle with the hemi

Honestly I think the camero looked better in transformers. When I see one I get that "oh look a camero" then I continue on my day. Just my .02

Currently driving a 04 v6 mustang. Was pops graduation gift hoping to upgrade to a v8 once I'm outta college!

Amarican muscle>the rest

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
50 and falcon definitely screams oakland. im from the west bay though

you had a 90 huh? thats wassup. fox bodys are dope for sure. i also had a 86 coupe and a 87 t-top GT
Yessir, the first year of the cheese grater tail lights. Switched them to the LX ones fast. Took the turbines off and threw on chrome ponys. 129,XXX and ran like a champ until the AOD ****** started dying on me. Then I decided to give it up and find something else. But I do love these 302's because the bolt-on applications are damn near endless.

And T-Tops
pimp.gif
are a dime a dozen. I was on the look out for one but gave up. Definitely planning to cop another Foxbody one of these days and going the stroker route. That's the only way to go ...

Dope thread.  I like maros and stangs alike but I went with the road less traveled. 

Everyone seems to have a stang and I understand why, there is tons of aftermarket support for it.  You can make them fast and you don't have to spend too much.  But there's one on every block.

I like the maro, well let me clear it up, I like the numbers that the ZL1 is pushing, but thats about it.  I test drove a maro when I was in the market for my car but that winshield angle is horrible.  I feel like I'm looking out of a bunker.  I;m not a tall guy, 5'10 but I felt as if the roof of the maro was caving in on me. Doesn't matter how fast the car is, if you can't see out of it and feel safe driving it.

Here's my car.  09Challenger SRT 6spd.  Too many upgrades to list.  Kenne Bell putting down 500RWHP and 496TQ.  If we're talking fly wheel numbers then it would be more like 575hp.

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg

2011-pontiac-firebird%20(7).jpg

kmtransamsema_lead.jpg

TransAM_Nats_2010_089.JPG

TransAM_Nats_2010_090.JPG

IMG_0491JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

attachment.php

7-sema-2010-lingenfelter-lta-pontiac-trans-am.jpg

timthumb.php

transam02_opt.jpg

2010_sema_chevrolet_camaro_pontiac_trans_am_images_001.jpg

2010_sema_chevrolet_camaro_pontiac_trans_am_images_main.jpg

2010_sema_chevrolet_camaro_pontiac_trans_am_images_004-300x199.jpg

2010_sema_chevrolet_camaro_pontiac_trans_am_images_003.jpg

Spoiler [+]
burtla17.jpg

1483.jpg

Couldn't leave you guys on that note
laugh.gif
 I count 5 plastic inflatables... how about you ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom