oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

Good luck people. Streets will be crowded. Restaurants will be souled out. Good luck in traffic. Really not worth it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Good lord, $80 bucks for a bouquet of roses in a vase? I need to get in the flower business.

Right. That makes no damn sense. Damn they have to make a KILLING around this time of the year. My goodness.

Good lord, $80 bucks for a bouquet of roses in a vase? I need to get in the flower business.

Word man. I got, GOT. I've never done this, (im the most antiromantic dude walking on this planet)  For the first time I decided to send flowers to her work and it cost me about $90. smh

I'd rather spend that money on dinner and drinks.

Word man. I got, GOT. I've never done this, (im the most antiromantic dude walking on this planet)  For the first time I decided to send flowers to her work and it cost me about $90. smh

Originally Posted by solesavage

Same here, having it delivered to her job and even with a 15% off promo code (
laugh.gif
google ftw ) it's still $80. DANG.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Same here, having it delivered to her job and even with a 15% off promo code (
laugh.gif
google ftw ) it's still $80. DANG.
30t6p3b.gif

But fellas remember, that sending stuff to her job makes it APPEAR that she has someone that cares. Women love that attention, they will say it is all about the thought, but to be public reminders of it so all other women she works with can see, they love it.

Let me tell you what turned me off about this day and what made me see the light. I was in HS, I had a girl at the time. So every other girl is getting bears, candy from their men. I had something for my woman, but I wasn't going to give it to her until after school when we got home. But guess what I see at lunch time? Her bending over with a crowd around her, crying her eyes out because I didn't give her anything. No let me rephrase that, she was crying her eyes out because she couldn't display or give off the visual affirmation that she had a man that loved/cared for her. That is what it was all about.

I gave her the gift after school, but I let her know how much she had disappointed me for being such a _____. (Forgot what word I used). But after that nonsense man, I knew then and there that it is all about display. Not a fan.

But fellas remember, that sending stuff to her job makes it APPEAR that she has someone that cares. Women love that attention, they will say it is all about the thought, but to be public reminders of it so all other women she works with can see, they love it.

Let me tell you what turned me off about this day and what made me see the light. I was in HS, I had a girl at the time. So every other girl is getting bears, candy from their men. I had something for my woman, but I wasn't going to give it to her until after school when we got home. But guess what I see at lunch time? Her bending over with a crowd around her, crying her eyes out because I didn't give her anything. No let me rephrase that, she was crying her eyes out because she couldn't display or give off the visual affirmation that she had a man that loved/cared for her. That is what it was all about.

I gave her the gift after school, but I let her know how much she had disappointed me for being such a _____. (Forgot what word I used). But after that nonsense man, I knew then and there that it is all about display. Not a fan.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

villansfinest wrote:

Knowledge has been dropped
eek.gif

Other than screaming in public (not my style), note taken
pimp.gif

His ideas started out
pimp.gif
then they got creepy as hell 
laugh.gif
There's a thin line between romantic and stalkerish

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

villansfinest wrote:

Knowledge has been dropped
eek.gif

Other than screaming in public (not my style), note taken
pimp.gif

His ideas started out
pimp.gif
then they got creepy as hell 
laugh.gif
There's a thin line between romantic and stalkerish

I'm sending my girl some flowers with note asking if she wants to go on a skype date since we live so far apart. I also sent her a letter she's been asking to open ever since it arrived at her place.

I'm sending my girl some flowers with note asking if she wants to go on a skype date since we live so far apart. I also sent her a letter she's been asking to open ever since it arrived at her place.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

pimp.gif

Girlfriend of 2 months:

-A box of strawberry flavored tingling lotion for the nipples and %!*#

-A teddy bear that has a piece of candy saying "Be Mine"

-Her favorite pack of gum & favorite chapstick

This all in a red gift bag with hersheys kisses on the bottom 

I'm not [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]even going to give it to her personally, but leave it at the front desk of her residence hall as a message. Shes gonna think its an administrative message from school 
laugh.gif
[/font]

All for about $25

pimp.gif

Girlfriend of 2 months:

-A box of strawberry flavored tingling lotion for the nipples and %!*#

-A teddy bear that has a piece of candy saying "Be Mine"

-Her favorite pack of gum & favorite chapstick

This all in a red gift bag with hersheys kisses on the bottom 

I'm not [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]even going to give it to her personally, but leave it at the front desk of her residence hall as a message. Shes gonna think its an administrative message from school 
laugh.gif
[/font]

All for about $25

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom