oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

Getting my girl AJ 3 Cements and some earrings....prolly take her to this Spanish spot....

Shes copping me Foams...i normally dont like girls over 25 who wear Js, but she has a nice heel game and those are classic sneakers

Alyssa, art thou wroth?

Need help

Already looking like me and this girl are headed in the relationship direction but I don't wanna come off too strong. But I wanna show her that I'm really feeling her.

Need help

Already looking like me and this girl are headed in the relationship direction but I don't wanna come off too strong. But I wanna show her that I'm really feeling her.

Valentines day IS coming up ...

time to stage a break up
smokin.gif

I think most girls will like flowers.

I'm sending flowers to my girl at school then dinner at Fogo de Chau (aka Heaven on Earth) But we are doing it V-Day weekend since she will be at school during the week.

I think most girls will like flowers.

I'm sending flowers to my girl at school then dinner at Fogo de Chau (aka Heaven on Earth) But we are doing it V-Day weekend since she will be at school during the week.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Getting my girl AJ 3 Cements and some earrings....prolly take her to this Spanish spot....

Shes copping me Foams...i normally dont like girls over 25 who wear Js, but she has a nice heel game and those are classic sneakers

Alyssa, art thou wroth?
pimp.gif
Got my girl the CDP IIIs a while back in an outlet steal. Only sneakers she wears are those and Infrared 90s
smokin.gif

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, probably gonna end up being forced to purchase a pair of heels/boots/flats. It's easier to just get her what she really wants especially when we're both fresh out of college with mad loans to pay.

I'll try to come up with a couple of cheap surprises too, she loves those.  Photo albums, frames, coffee mugs, etc.
laugh.gif

I'm strongly considering a picnic or something like that. I don't want to go out to dinner because the restaurants will be packed, and I would make her dinner at home, but we both still live at home
ohwell.gif
. Might have to kick pops out the crib for a night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Alyssa, art thou wroth?
pimp.gif
Got my girl the CDP IIIs a while back in an outlet steal. Only sneakers she wears are those and Infrared 90s
smokin.gif

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, probably gonna end up being forced to purchase a pair of heels/boots/flats. It's easier to just get her what she really wants especially when we're both fresh out of college with mad loans to pay.

I'll try to come up with a couple of cheap surprises too, she loves those.  Photo albums, frames, coffee mugs, etc.
laugh.gif

I'm strongly considering a picnic or something like that. I don't want to go out to dinner because the restaurants will be packed, and I would make her dinner at home, but we both still live at home
ohwell.gif
. Might have to kick pops out the crib for a night
laugh.gif

^ my girl is more of a air max girl so i was considering getting her the gold 97s as well as the Cements before i settled on the jewelry...you cant go wrong with it...

I was actually looking at getting her a gift cert to Bloomys or getting her a clutch or some heels, but she said no to since shes a bit picky...its my first real relationship and i never really bought girls stuff before
laugh.gif

^ my girl is more of a air max girl so i was considering getting her the gold 97s as well as the Cements before i settled on the jewelry...you cant go wrong with it...

I was actually looking at getting her a gift cert to Bloomys or getting her a clutch or some heels, but she said no to since shes a bit picky...its my first real relationship and i never really bought girls stuff before
laugh.gif

lol @ thy saying "f vday this year, tho"

lol

(fixed. my bad...still funny.)

lol @ thy saying "f vday this year, tho"

lol

(fixed. my bad...still funny.)

He's getting a card. Our wedding anniversary is the 27th so that's what we celebrate instead.

Back
Top Bottom