• Taste Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use these or have one or know anyone that uses them? They're pretty much an alternative to smoking regular cigarrettes.  They burn juices with varying levels of nicotine or 0 nicotine for people that just like smoke or just want to taste the varying flavors.  They extremely customizable and come in many shapes and sizes. I am thinking of opening up a shop in Davis where I go to school but i just sell them around campus and I just wanted to see what NT thought about them.  My friend owns Vape Life Co. in vallejo and we partner up for juices and flavors as well as some stores in So-Cal.

Post your vape if you have one!

Heres the 2 i use. Left is egoc twist and right is ego non twist mini.

I miss this one 
frown.gif
 sold her but ill be buying one soon. Evics have adjustable voltage show date and time extremely long battery life etc. amazing vape.

Ashley Vee approved.

Supported By Vanessa Arriola

and Erin Paula

for the beasts.
p.m. for NT discount. 
wink.gif

I have a micro g-pen. I like it but i wish they could tweak it a bit to make it perform better. it leaks wax/oil sometimes and i would have to buy a replacement coil every 3 weeks. its cheap tho...so no complaints.

If you're gonna do jump on it quick. My boy was telling me nowadays a smoke shop is the way to go, but I can see the market being over saturated in the near future.

these are like portable hookahs.  it's all the rage out in Hawaii right now, see people smoking these indoors and ****.  I hated it when I sat behind someone in a movie theater and they were blowing these thickazs clouds during the movie. 

If you're gonna do jump on it quick. My boy was telling me nowadays a smoke shop is the way to go, but I can see the market being over saturated in the near future.

Thanks dude yeah I'm like in the process of getting my business license. Slowly but surely.

i have a ego-c twist set up like urs op but with a player gold tip :lol: Great investment if your trying to quit smoking or looking for an alternative. :D I love havin it for the car plus i can vape anywhere and not have to worry about that lingering Cigarette smell :x

Bruh go to mtbakervapor and order the Ecto cooler. Greatest flavor EVER. taste like Orange Hi-C

Last edited:
CRSB Chris Ramos and Sonny B

heres some vapes from vape life co in vallejo at IV barber lounge.  I sell the basic set including battery [mini or long] tank mouthpiece or charge. customizeable skins or mouth pieces are available there.

i have a ego-c twist set up like urs op but with a player gold tip
laugh.gif
Great investment if your trying to quit smoking or looking for an alternative.
happy.gif
I love havin it for the car plus i can vape anywhere and not have to worry about that lingering Cigarette smell
sick.gif

Bruh go to mtbakervapor and order the Ecto cooler. Greatest flavor EVER. taste like Orange Hi-C
sounds good ill check it out. im on this andes mint flavor right now. straight piffff

freeshippingifrepped.
wink.gif

Last edited:
these are like portable hookahs.  it's all the rage out in Hawaii right now, see people smoking these indoors and ****.  I hated it when I sat behind someone in a movie theater and they were blowing these thickazs clouds during the movie. 
did that once, felt hella bad. not a single puff after that in a movie theater, **** is rude.

AGI rebuildable w/ Vamo VV

for those interested, its better to do your research first either online or in-store and purchase it online, way cheaper online than in-store and some sites offer coupons from 5% - %15

AGI rebuildable w/ Vamo VV

for those interested, its better to do your research first either online or in-store and purchase it online, way cheaper online than in-store and some sites offer coupons from 5% - %15
niceee, how much did that run you i was looking at getting one but they look a little ODcomplex? for any one interested pm me WAYY cheaper than instore around my area thats for damn sure, and ill price match or free shipping if repped. hit me up

I got the same batteries you have and this sphinx battery. I've just been using clearomizers though.

I will most def buy from you though as soon as I get some extra money.

vaporizing concentrates thru vape pens has gotten me to quit smoking bud. all i do is dab, vape, and use my gpen when i need something portable. currently chief'n on some sour d hash oil. :smokin its a much cleaner hai then burnin....

Last edited:
yep, depends what tank you use.

Please drop some info. Can you smoke the actual BUD out of it? And what type of tank is necessary for that? Price range?

The day I find a pen that you can put the actual plant in and not have an odor is the day someone takes a lot of my money.

Last edited:
Went from a G-Pen to a Micro Vaped...havent looked back since.

Is that hookah stuff even natural? Something about it just seems not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom