• Taste Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...that is overwhelming. Can you guys point me in a general direction? Basically I am ok with the look of my v2 cig as I want it to resemble as closely as possible to a real cig as possible, but what should I start investigating that 'hits' better or has more vapor?

wow...that is overwhelming. Can you guys point me in a general direction? Basically I am ok with the look of my v2 cig as I want it to resemble as closely as possible to a real cig as possible, but what should I start investigating that 'hits' better or has more vapor?
yea it's a lot of information but well worth the time to look through.  the thing is that the vaporizers that most resemble a real cig are the weakest ones and don't hit hard nor offer more flavor.  also, you're pretty much stuck with cartridges.  the good stuff is when you start upgrading your battery.  give these a look:  http://www.aquavaporcig.com/-NEW-eGo-CE-Model_c_155.html.  perhaps you find a kit that matches your needs.  i would personally go for the 30 dollar one. not too expensive but it comes with a battery, a charger, 2 clearos (that you fill with juice) and 10mls of juice to get you started.  well worth the price even if you don't like it you can resell it on the forum i linked you to earlier.  you'll love it though..those cigarette look-a-likes suck and you'll agree once you try something like that 
wink.gif

:lol: at some of the questions...

Can any of you help me understand?

So, from what I've gathered, vaping is a replacement for smoking and eliminates the harmful toxins, etc... but still produces the effect as if one was smoking. is that right?

So for the people who NEVER smoked, are they just vaping cause their friends are doing it? or is there a valid reason why a non-smoker would all of a sudden start vaping?

^ Repped man thanks for the suggestion. Looking at it now..but man that thing looks thick (paws.) How is the battery life..will it last me all day? And will it fit in my pocket??

^ Repped man thanks for the suggestion. Looking at it now..but man that thing looks thick (paws.) How is the battery life..will it last me all day? And will it fit in my pocket??
naw its got like heft, ya know but it's not heavy if you feel me.  battery life is superb, will deffo last you all day unless you're really smoking it up.  it will fit in your pocket, yes.  

haha the pax is 4 inches long, it's super portable

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at some of the questions...

Can any of you help me understand?

So, from what I've gathered, vaping is a replacement for smoking and eliminates the harmful toxins, etc... but still produces the effect as if one was smoking. is that right?

So for the people who NEVER smoked, are they just vaping cause their friends are doing it? or is there a valid reason why a non-smoker would all of a sudden start vaping?
yea vaping is considered a harm reduction method for people quitting smoking.  it feels like you're smoking, gives the same physiological and psychological feelings and satisfies the cravings and habits a smoker is used to.  plus it tastes great.  if people have never smoked but vape, usually they use 0 nicotine juice and do it because they like the flavors they can get.  one girl i know started vaping because she was dieting and couldn't keep her grubby hands outta the cookie jar....started vaping all sort of dessert vapes to ease her cravings.  it's working for her

Ive never been a smoker but started trying Hookah. *****a would give me a slight headache sometimes and I didnt really like the fact that it was stil tobacco. I liked doin smoke tricks and the flavors tho, so I did some research and started smokin vapor rocks instead of *****a. All the flavor with no nicotene or tobacco and still plenty of smoke. If the Vape Pens do the same I wouldnt mind getting one. Just something to do when i'm home chilling.

If ya'll looking for eliquid, I highly suggest AliceinVapeland.

Only take orders on Wednesdays and takes about 2 weeks to ship, but honestly the best liquid I've ever had.

Using a ego Twist + Kanger T3 btw.
best liquid in terms of flavor? im at their site im bout to make an order 
nerd.gif
Their flavors are great and their PG/VG blend is near perfect IMO.

Order the sampler so you can try out all the flavors. Awesome company is general, seems like they really care about their customers.

Smoktech Natural, all mechanical
yooooooooo i wanna try the natural so bad but they stay sold out!  what kinda rba you got there?
Using smoktech cartos. Wanna try that innokin iclear 30 though
yoooooooo i have two of 'em!  they nice if you like dct.  it has a ******** of wicks, no dry hits at all but because it does and because it's dual coil it drinks juice like no other clearo i've tried.  really good vape and flavor though, nice even pulls i'm getting.

Last edited:
Recently copped a white rhino trifecta, I will post a review when it gets here. Hoping this thread is still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom