Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Last night I dropped my SVD mod and the Pyrex on my nautilus tank shattered. I went to bed with a tear in my eye ...my girl surprised me and ordered the Pyrex replacement in addition to the stainless steel nautilus tank all while I slept, praying that it was all a dream.

It should be here by Thursday ... now I gotta go back to my ego until it arrives, and I can mos def taste the difference and it's hard going back to it, but ain't got no choice.

If you're not into rebuilding your tank, the Aspire Nautilus is the tank to get ...and it also can actually be rebuilt.

Came home from work to find my stainless steel replacement Nautilus tank ...now I'm not paranoid at all about dropping my mod. Also gotta another glass tank if I want to change flavors.

View media item 985094

Last edited:
Got a couple new tanks today..Slowly starting to upgrade my setup..I'll be right up there with the rest of you guys before you know it..Oh, and btw, I'm 16 days cig free today..Getting easier and easier..

I also need to invest in a mech. My SVD center pin stop detecting my Nautilus tank and I had to remove the center pin to get to the rubber grommet under it. I replaced the grommet with a #60 O-ring and replaced the rubber with a heat shrink tube.

The cost was only a $5 fix ... but now I understand how sensitive these VW/VV mods are and need a reliable backup ASAP.

It's the same for me. One underrated aspect of vaping is using it to lose weight. Instead of eating, you can vape pretty much any dessert flavor or any craving you have really. I've lost 20 lbs since January 1st.
VG = More vapor production
PG = More flavor/throat hit

In your case, something like a 70PG/30VG or 80PG/20VG ratio would help bring out the flavor more. Also, steeping your juice helps too - just store your juice away somewhere devoid of light (like a box) for a day or two, maybe even longer if you're willing to wait. This process accentuates the different flavors in your juice.
I heard PG was bad for you since it used in antifreeze,  I got some organic juice(so they say) , all PG but flavor is not to good

What do you all think of this. I bought it a few days ago for $25. What brand is this or name of it? and what can I do to mod this?

PG isn't in antifreeze. Common misconception.
[h3]Propylene glycol[/h3]

Propylene glycol

Propylene glycol, on the other hand, is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. As confirmation of its relative non-toxicity, the FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, and baked goods.

Like ethylene glycol, propylene glycol is able to lower the freezing point of water, and so it is used as aircraft de-icing fluid.[sup][4][/sup][sup][8][/sup] Water-propylene glycol mixtures dyed pink to indicate the mixture is relatively nontoxic are sold under the name of RV or marine antifreeze. Propylene glycol is frequently used as a substitute for ethylene glycol in low toxicity, environmentally friendly automotive antifreeze (such as Sierra, Prestone Low Tox, and Texaco PG)

Last edited:
[h3]Propylene glycol[/h3]

Propylene glycol

Propylene glycol, on the other hand, is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. As confirmation of its relative non-toxicity, the FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, and baked goods.

Like ethylene glycol, propylene glycol is able to lower the freezing point of water, and so it is used as aircraft de-icing fluid.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] Water-propylene glycol mixtures dyed pink to indicate the mixture is relatively nontoxic are sold under the name of RV or marine antifreeze. Propylene glycol is frequently used as a substitute for ethylene glycol in low toxicity, environmentally friendly automotive antifreeze (such as Sierra, Prestone Low Tox, and Texaco PG)

Guess I was wrong. But to put that in perspective, it's used to make a non toxic solution of antifreeze and used in numerous food products. I wouldn't worry about the toxicity of it but rather the effects of PG/VG being vaporized together.

That's why I only get all VG or max VG juices ...my mod hits too hard so I don't need the PG at all, especially with the adjustable airflow on my tank.

My mod setup. And one of my current favorite flavors, Madrina by Suicide Bunny (Melon cream)

Last edited:
If any of you guys are in New England, my e liquid brand is hosting a cloud contest at Lineage Vapors in Nashua next Friday night. Should be a good group and we're hoping to get some useful feedback about our products.

Any of you guys tried this juice?  

3c94fb107e246e39ac6d4396a79745cb.jpg

http://www.longbeachjuicesupplyco.com/

i tried the Blue Line (Vanilla Custard with banana) my buddy had and it was freakin chronic.

Bought a 30ML from them and i received it in one business day. they sent it in really nice packaging and sent me a free 15ml of one of their other flavors 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'll have to check them out.

Sorry I been caught up in a new job.

So glad that northridge Vapes restocked my favorite juice next to thug juice. Minnesota Menthol from vermillion rivers. Slightly sweet menthol tobacco that's a hella good all day vape.

View media item 1019964
I'll have to check out that lbjuice.

superb superb

I don't know what kind of mod that is. Sorry for the late reply. Is there a battery in that or is it an eGo battery?

Looking for a new mech mod for my Father's Day gift any suggestions guys I've currently been playing with clones so gimmie some ideas folks

So what do yall prefer if you start out? Do the flavors even matter or is there just a straight replacement to smoking cigarettes without any flavors?

Dont really have any friends who smoke or vape so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom