Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
i'll never feel like blowing that much 
laugh.gif

im too frugal man. I'm totally content with my $35 Magneto Mod, to me it's just a battery tube with a button on it so i don't see the point in spending a ton. I care much more about my coil build, what juice i use, and the batteries

Last edited:
Nah I hear you. I just got sick of the tube and ****** k100 that kept breaking so I just spent that and have only got juice since.

Your mod looks nice BTW. Certainly better than a k100 for 35 bucks.

Yea i like it. Can't go wrong for $35. And it's not a clone so even better.

and the button is magnet (hence the name magneto) so it won't wear out like the spring buttons on lots of expensive mods

Hey guys, I think it's best that we don't recommend rebuildables/dripping to beginners. Not only do they have no understanding of it, but we're potentially putting people at risk especially if they are clueless to what they think they're doing. I understand as a beginner blowing clouds is appealing but your best bet is to just stick with a clearomizer (Aerotank Mega and Nautilus are recommended) and go with a higher VG ratio when buying juice. It may not be crazy vapor production but until you understand what you're doing you're putting yourself at risk. And considering the negative press the community is receiving, the last thing we need is a story about someone's face being blown off.

Last edited:
Good point Illmatic.

@WhatCanISay  if you do end up going the mod route, make sure you talk to the shop about battery safety and how it all works before you use it, and i also wouldn't recommend that you do a sub-ohm coil build

You right

Still don't understand the fascination wit clouds..

I don't either..Why spend all that money on materials, batteries, chargers, cotton, and juice just to blow a cloud?..I'm apart of a local vape group on facebook and not a day goes by that some dork isn't in their workplace bathroom taking a 60sec. video of them blowing some big cloud..

yea im not about the cloud chasing. i usually build my RDA at around 1.0 to 1.2 ohm.  

i do enjoy the big hits and the great flavor from dripping but i have no desire to do some crazy sub ohm setup to try to impress people

Got my drip club package yesterday.  75ml of liquid for $23 not a bad deal!  and they send me another flavor from Long Beach Juice Supply that i haven't tried before so i'm excited for that

Replaced the wick, and changed the e-juice on the mod for the first time on my own...had some juice spillage, chalk it up as beginners mistakes...still had me tight though :lol:

@Nelson999 that drop club sounds cool, but wonder if risky getting flavors u don't like and being stuck with them....

@Nelson999 that drop club sounds cool, but wonder if risky getting flavors u don't like and being stuck with them....
Well there is a form you fill out where you select all the kinds of flavors you like ( ie: Creams,citrus,tobacco,coffee,nuts,desserts,drinks,etc) and on top of that there is a comment section where you can request specific flavors or brands.  They sent me one from Long Beach Juice Supply like i asked them to  

Well there is a form you fill out where you select all the kinds of flavors you like ( ie: Creams,citrus,tobacco,coffee,nuts,desserts,drinks,etc) and on top of that there is a comment section where you can request specific flavors or brands.  They sent me one from Long Beach Juice Supply like i asked them to  

What flavor from long beach u got??

Doing the preference thing now, do u get anything from adding a reference email, I'll add yours if it helps you out in any way bro...

Doing the preference thing now, do u get anything from adding a reference email, I'll add yours if it helps you out in any way bro...
i've already had Blueline and Shoreline, the one i got from drip club was Port LB, haven't tried it yet.

i'm not sure what i get for it but yea that would be cool man!

[thread="535135"]What flavor from long beach u got??[/thread]

i've already had Blueline and Shoreline, the one i got from drip club was Port LB, haven't tried it yet.

What's your email???

Any of them long beach flavors similar to unicorn or mothers milk?? My favorite flavors rite now

[thread="535135"]Official Vaping Thread Vol No Trees Alternative To Cigarettes Update Variable Voltage Mod Sale/1020#post_21066063​[/thread]

What's your email???

Any of them long beach flavors similar to unicorn or mothers milk?? My favorite flavors rite now
no not the ones i've tried.  Blueline is banana cream and shoreline is apple fritter with cream (not even a flavor i wanted to try but i got it free and ended up loving it)

The one i just got from them, Port LB, is supposed to be crepe with a berry reduction.

Mothers milk is definitely bomb though, have you tried any of the other Suicide Bunny flavors? Madrina is one of my favorite vape flavors

i PM'd my email to you, thanks bro

Last edited:
Can't wait to try some of the flavors i got in my DripClub package.

Hemmingway by Chapter XII Vapors (Strawberries with Bavarian cream)

Port LB by Long Beach Juice Supply (Crepe with a berry reduction)

YellowBerry by ThePotion (lemon, strawberry,raspberry. Supposedly tastes like raspberry lemonade)

Chupacabra by Crypto Juiceology (Crisp green apple with a touch of Key Lime)

AppleJax by Cyber ELiquids (duh)

it's all random you just fill out a form of the types of flavors you like.

although i did request they send me some Long Beach Juice Supply and they did send one

Back
Top Bottom