• Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I think it's 50/50 but you can do that and they make it to your liking

Its actually 60 vg/40 pg. But yeah, you can put in the notes what you want. I believe max vg is up to 80. Also, I request for an extra flavor shot because everyone says their juice is a bit bland. Works for me. One free flavor shot i believe.

Remember i said yesterday i mostly shop at ejuices.com and they are constantly sending our coupon codes via email, well here you go lol.....
For the next 24 hours, use coupon code "Thursday" at checkout and receive 20% off your entire order.
i'm really tempted to try this juice.....

http://ejuices.com/products/forever-27-summertime

"Cherry Limeade, just like a Sonic slush." 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sale at Killer Juice is up for those interested

http://killer-juice.com/supersale99cent.html

They are supposed to put some others on sale for $0.75 but I'm not seeing it. Oh, and 3 bottle per flavor limit

Thanks for the heads up..Just ordered 5 bottles..With shipping it's only $8.50..Can't beat that deal..Even if I hate each flavor, that's about all I'd pay locally for a 10ml bottle, so it works out great..

What flavors you go with @casekicks

i think im gonna order code red and peach iced tea just for the hell of it. like you said, can't go wrong for the price

What flavors you go with @casekicks

i think im gonna order code red and peach iced tea just for the hell of it. like you said, can't go wrong for the price

I got 3 of the Blue Ice (1 for me, wife, and mom), 1 Distortion, 1 Red Ice..I only vape fruit/sweet flavors so these should hit the spot..

Would you guys recommend the kanger mini protank or the kanger protank? and which number 2 or 3? Im going to upgrade my evod for now

I use a mini protank 3 on my itaste vv when I'm out & about

love it

You will probably want to buy some extra driptips cause they are a little loose out the box

Asked for apple for my sample flavor from Mbv

they sent me Caramel Apple today...

Smells terrible :smh:

Last edited:
Would you guys recommend the kanger mini protank or the kanger protank? and which number 2 or 3? Im going to upgrade my evod for now

Tech changes so fast in vaping, both protanks are out dated, find some newly released clearos and you will never use a protank again. Nautilus mini anyone?

Last edited:
Tech changes so fast in vaping, both protanks are out dated, find some newly released clearos and you will never use a protank again. Nautilus mini anyone?

This is false

I know folks who are using stuff from years ago & are happy with it.

The protank 3 just came out a few months ago.

That's your opinion and I stated mine. I'm sure they are happy with their protanks if they have never tried the newer clearos.

Alot people are happy with their original vaping technology, but alot new stuff has been revolutionized. Protanks are good, but the new clearos are almost a dripping RBA level, and protanks are nowhere near RBA's. Of course this all just my 2 cents.

You will probably want to buy some extra driptips cause they are a little loose out the box
rip the O-Ring and then put it back on the drip tip, it will loosely hold on even with it ripped.  it will make the drip tip fit much tighter.  Just remember it's like that whenever u take the drip tip out so u don't lose it

I use the big Nautilus currently. I want to drill the holes bigger but I haven't yet.

The largest hole isn't enough for you?...it's too airy for me, I use the second smallest hole for a better taste, and only vape max VG juice so I get pretty good clouds.

How is Mr.Good Vape juices??? For those that have tried their juices

And what's the best battery in 650 to get?? Good price online??

^^I've got some Mr Good Vape Sweet Lovin and it's awesome..I've tried a couple other flavors and their really good too..I only had enough money to buy 1 bottle and went with the Sweet Lovin..

My killer-juice order from Thurs still processing...

Not used to this since mbv usually ships the same day & I would get it today :lol:

My killer-juice order from Thurs still processing...

Not used to this since mbv usually ships the same day & I would get it today
laugh.gif
i saw online they said the servers were down on Thursday. Which is also why the 75cent clearance sale never showed up on there. Im sure thats why there is a delay

Back
Top Bottom