Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Got some stuff in for black friday/cyber monday.

Picked up some juices and a new set up.

Wanted something I could also carry around so I picked up a evic mini and a mutation rda.

Wasup fellas, Im new to the Vape scene, but i'm trying to kick cigs so here I am.

Been a pack a day smoker (Newport 100's) for nearly 10 yrs now. Got a Kanger Subox mini, now its been 3 weeks since I had a cigarette. I'm loving all the different juices out here its crazy. Just got on this Clown Pennywise the other day.

I like more of the fruit flavors but im definitely open to more. The other week I was on this Fruit Loops cereal tasting joint.

Wasup fellas, Im new to the Vape scene, but i'm trying to kick cigs so here I am.

Been a pack a day smoker (Newport 100's) for nearly 10 yrs now. Got a Kanger Subox mini, now its been 3 weeks since I had a cigarette. I'm loving all the different juices out here its crazy. Just got on this Clown Pennywise the other day.

I like more of the fruit flavors but im definitely open to more. The other week I was on this Fruit Loops cereal tasting joint.
happy you quit bro, keep it up.

my zamplebox for this month will be here tomorrow. i got a nice box for december i liked almost all the flavors

i think i need to get an rda set up, im not getting the flavor i deserve
laugh.gif

My box should be here fairly soon payment just hit today. boxes have been decent. Learned I do not like cinnamon flavored juices at all. Each box had 2 apple cinnamon flavors and thier detestable. Donut flavor too

I need a tank ASAP

I dunno, but I detest those fruity flavors and can only get down with the cream/nutty flavors.

Fruity or Minty is the way to go

I can deal with creamy but eh. That mint berry flavor i had a while back is def been the most fun to vape.

I had one juice that was 90% VG and by itself I cannot inhale more than maybe a second, Had to mix it with another juice for it to be tolerable

i got a nice peanut butter banana flavor last month, i faved it man. I got a banging menthol minty flavor also but it was a 10 ML bottle i was tight i ran through that bottle

happy you quit bro, keep it up.

my zamplebox for this month will be here tomorrow. i got a nice box for december i liked almost all the flavors
Thx it got really bad playing destiny I would go through half a pack playing a raid lol.

I got this real good vape shop down the street and they got tons of premium juices plus their own house juicesthey let folks try out.

Going into I thought I wanted a menthol Newport replacement. But I was so wtong

Been cig free for 5 years but my lungs itch for something else.

My boss wanted to put me on vape also so what's a good start

Been cig free for 5 years but my lungs itch for something else.

My boss wanted to put me on vape also so what's a good start

Some good options:

https://101vape.com/starter-kits/871-evic-vtc-mini-kit-w-tron-tank.html

http://www.elev8vape.com/kanger-subox-mini-50w-starter-kit/

If you guys don't like paying $22/30mL here are some "budget" juices that I really enjoy.

http://www.kiteincloud.com/products/lenola-cream

http://mechsauce.com/e-liquid/

http://www.itcvapes.com/

http://www.bluedotvapors.com/

http://predator.io/

Last edited:
Any flavor with custard grosses me out, and they all seem to taste the same. Also found that flavors with lime are bad, as much as they sound great (like cherry limeade) and also flavors with orange in them such as orange creamsicle.

they sound so good but lime and orange just tastes weird in vape flavors and it overpowers everything else

Last edited:
Any flavor with custard grosses me out, and they all seem to taste the same. Also found that flavors with lime are bad, as much as they sound great (like cherry limeade) and also flavors with orange in them such as orange creamsicle.

they sound so good but lime and orange just tastes weird in vape flavors and it overpowers everything else

You should try Placid from Adirondack.

https://www.adirondackvapor.com/collections/high-peaks/products/placid1

I feel you on custards though, for me it can be hit or miss. Some are just like fake, buttery, while others are more creamy.

+1 :smokin
Thank you
Thank you
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Saw a juice called grape drank sounds tasty

Saw a juice called grape drank sounds tasty
By Ruthless?  One of the best brands out there. i have Grape Drank in my tank right at this very moment, just got it for the first time.  it's decent, but Ruthless has better stuff. Like Slurricane and Swamp Thing

Last edited:
i think i need to get an rda set up, im not getting the flavor i deserve :lol:  

Recommend the Tobeco Velocity. Affordable, quality is great for a clone, and extremely easy to build on.

My box should be here fairly soon payment just hit today. boxes have been decent. Learned I do not like cinnamon flavored juices at all. Each box had 2 apple cinnamon flavors and thier detestable. Donut flavor too

I need a tank ASAP

Currently using the Super Tank mini. Really like the compactness and the airflow is amazing. Plus it's like $20. Only con is that it leaks here and there.

Last edited:
Still very much enjoying my Eleaf Lemo Drop tank. Flavor is great, definitely better than my Subtank Mini, i don't even use that thing

Was eyeing a smok tank just ain't figure out which box I wanted to upgrade too
What were you thinkin?
I've been looking at the IPV 4, my boy has that. I went to my local vape shop yesterday to buy juice, damn snow storm delayed my zample box delivery. They showed me this KangerTech, forgot the model but it was 200w, used 2 batteries but you can charge them within the unit via USB, he said the RDA setup would run me about $150. They do coils for $15 but he said its not hard once you get into it.

Any one build their own coils here on a RDA?

I've been looking at the IPV 4, my boy has that. I went to my local vape shop yesterday to buy juice, damn snow storm delayed my zample box delivery. They showed me this KangerTech, forgot the model but it was 200w, used 2 batteries but you can charge them within the unit via USB, he said the RDA setup would run me about $150. They do coils for $15 but he said its not hard once you get into it.

I have/do. Haven't done one for about a month but I did a parallel and vertical build. Vertical build seemed to give me more flavor, mad it broke smh

I have/do. Haven't done one for about a month but I did a parallel and vertical build. Vertical build seemed to give me more flavor, mad it broke smh
Is that more of a flavor or cloud build?

He said its best to build for flavor once you get into RDA and with time and experience you will learn how to build better coils for clouds.

I am def cloud chasing but my interest is very high in flavor also, I need to see the difference compared to tanks

Flavor. Very simple builds.

I follow RIP Trippers on YT and he has dozens of builds and will let you know if they are more so for clouds of flavor.

If i remember to get some coils tomorrow I'll post pics

Back
Top Bottom