Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Can anyone school me real quick? So this Vamo is variable volts/watts. I understand how resistance (ohms) of the atomizers and volts, how they correlate. More resistance = more volts.

However, where does watts come into that equation? I'm too scared to play with adjusting the watts on this thing because I have no clue what to expect 
laugh.gif
here ya go bro, this will explain a lot.  http://www.discountvapers.com/resistances/

the head in my protank is a 2.5 and i run at 9 watts.  it's 'unsafe' on the chart, but i haven't had any problems with burning or anything.  basically wattage is like an interchangeable setting.  say you have your protank on and you're vaping happily at 8.5 watts.  you feel like a different juice, so you throw on your iClear.  now usually in the case of dual coil devices like the iClear you've gotta run at a lower voltage/wattage setting but because the top coils of the iClear are stacked on top of one another you can run it at a higher setting.  so all you do is throw on the iClear and keep vaping at 8.5 instead of having to play around with the voltage setting.  essentially the wattage setting will read the resistance of your atty/carto/clearo and give you the best vape it can at the wattage setting you have it to. you may still have to play around a bit with the wattage but most of the time it's easier (imo) to dial in than volts.

I own an Ego Twist, VV Spinner and recently just bought a vamo, can't wait for it to come in the mail.
smokin.gif

Was a half a pack a day smoker but I haven't smoked a regular cig since January, even when I'm drunk I stick to my vape. Started with 18mg nicotine, now I'm down to 6 and soon I'll be down to 0.
good job dude
No I didn't smoke flavored tobacco before, but I did smoke hookah on occasion. I was a regular smoker too (Marlboro Lights as well) and once I made the switch, going into the vape shop and buying new flavors is like being a kid in a candy shop. It's all about finding the flavor that you really like. I can't even stand the taste of a regular cig anymore, let alone the smell.
flavors make the whole thing fun
pops has been smoking cigs for a long time and our fam wants to get him to stop what's the best option to get to start him on the path to stop smokin cigs?
start him off on like a 12 - 18mg and then ween him off. this will give him the nicotine satisfaction and get him used to the vape
Heres my Vape.. Just upgraded from a eco-C twist. Atomizers > Cartos

Also stray away from Buttery/Popcorn flavors as it contains the ingredient Diacetyl which causes Popcorn Lung/Bronchiolitis obliterans which is only able to fixed via lung transplant. Diacetyl is only for ingestion, not inhalation. Happy vaping
 +1 to this. popcorn lung is no joke at all
I own an Ego Twist, VV Spinner and recently just bought a vamo, can't wait for it to come in the mail.
smokin.gif

Was a half a pack a day smoker but I haven't smoked a regular cig since January, even when I'm drunk I stick to my vape. Started with 18mg nicotine, now I'm down to 6 and soon I'll be down to 0.
sounds like all my friends ahah good job dude
No I didn't smoke flavored tobacco before, but I did smoke hookah on occasion. I was a regular smoker too (Marlboro Lights as well) and once I made the switch, going into the vape shop and buying new flavors is like being a kid in a candy shop. It's all about finding the flavor that you really like. I can't even stand the taste of a regular cig anymore, let alone the smell.
i was a hookah smoker too but this is a great alternative

ok, I have a few questions for those who use these.

I have been smoking for about 6-7 years now (started when I was 23
sick.gif
Horrible time to start, I know) and I would love to quit now. Im starting to really hate the taste in my mouth after I finish one, the smell on my fingers and clothes, etc. I was just looking some information up on the interwebs and got very confused with all of this. Here is what I'm looking for....

- A pen that gives big milky hits, throat hit, etc (I really like the look of Royal Assassin's pen above)
- E-Liquid that tastes like Parliament Lights that still has nicotine in it (do they have this?)
- Vapor that leaves no smell
- Price range between $50-$100

I know thats only a small list, should I be looking for other things as well? Im sorry im such a noob on this topic. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
PMs
So damn hard to find a good juice I can vape everyday
check out virgin vapor . theyre on point

anyone have any experience with ZMAX vapes? im about to order a few to sample em but just wanted to see if anyone could give some input

I know atomizers are supposed to be "better" but I miss my cardo and just being able to pick it up and hitting it without having to drip juice every couple rips..

I know atomizers are supposed to be "better" but I miss my cardo and just being able to pick it up and hitting it without having to drip juice every couple rips..
just get a RBA tank, ever since i got my AGI 2-in-1 Rebuildable(both atomizer and tank), I do not miss cartos one bit.

Last edited:
good flavors for when you pour up? havent drank/gone out yet cuz i feel like ill reach for a cig.

thinking maybe root beer, menthol, tobacco or rum flavor might work?

this probly the most important part for me to quit smoking

Last edited:
good flavors for when you pour up? havent drank/gone out yet cuz i feel like ill reach for a cig.

thinking maybe root beer, menthol, tobacco or rum flavor might work?

this probly the most important part for me to quit smoking
theres soo many flavors, my personal favorite is a menthol flavor its really strong mint and its awesome, i usually mix it with fruity flavors to switch it up but i got pretty much anythign you could think of. this past weekend i used cherry coke mixed with menthol to give it that carbonated feel. awesome lol hit me up if you want a set up or some flavors ill NT hook up if repped

theres soo many flavors, my personal favorite is a menthol flavor its really strong mint and its awesome, i usually mix it with fruity flavors to switch it up but i got pretty much anythign you could think of. this past weekend i used cherry coke mixed with menthol to give it that carbonated feel. awesome lol hit me up if you want a set up or some flavors ill NT hook up if repped

View media item 412080

dont rep beg. you gon get sniped

Ninja, any leaks with the aga? I am sick of rebuilding my nova if I go too low of resistance it burns the gasket. I use a k100 that's always in my pocket so I'm trying to find something relatively leak proof.

Ninja, any leaks with the aga? I am sick of rebuilding my nova if I go too low of resistance it burns the gasket. I use a k100 that's always in my pocket so I'm trying to find something relatively leak proof.
not sure bout the AGA-T2 if that is what you're referring to but my AGI doesn't leak at all if the non use hole is closed. I always leave it in my pockets and no leaks but just make sure there is no juice on top or it can drip out of the air hole.

Oops didn't even notice it was an agi. Thanks for the pic too. Maybe I'll cop an agi instead. I really need a proper rba. My vivi has been dropped and pieced together so many times it's on it's last leg.

Oops didn't even notice it was an agi. Thanks for the pic too. Maybe I'll cop an agi instead. I really need a proper rba. My vivi has been dropped and pieced together so many times it's on it's last leg.
vaportekusa.com has them in stock, thats where i got it. bout to pick up the I-Atty clone also to check it out

the million dollar question...who makes a Simply Lemonade-flavored juice? (preferably Raspberry)

Just picked up 2 new juices today. (Oreo and Rootbeer Float) These flavors are off the hook! Rootbeer Float really taste like the actual drink hahaha. Need to re-up on a quality tip and waiting on Nimbus Atomizer from the PI to come in. The vape game is crazy right now. I picked the juice up at Vape Revolution in Cerritos BTW for my SoCal heads. :smokin

View media item 414661

vapes are allright i prefer the disposable ones though some vapes taste like straight up battery acid though
alien.gif

Aliceinvapland juices finally shipped. Trying a quick steep method for these...tired of waiting.

Just picked up 2 new juices today. (Oreo and Rootbeer Float) These flavors are off the hook! Rootbeer Float really taste like the actual drink hahaha. Need to re-up on a quality tip and waiting on Nimbus Atomizer from the PI to come in. The vape game is crazy right now. I picked the juice up at Vape Revolution in Cerritos BTW for my SoCal heads. :smokin

View media item 414661

sounds delicious :smokin

Got some sweet tea flavored juice from vapor biiiitch tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is when. I get it.

hey guys, quick questions. what exactly are vapes? the purpose? is it to help smokers quit or can anybody do it? i don't consider myself a smoker but i sometimes crave smoking but i'm not a fan of 
pimp.gif
, cigarettes, swishers, etc... i do enjoy a cigar here and there but i kinda want something i can chill with.

Back
Top Bottom