Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream.  

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream.  

Ortiz did he same against Berto, we already knew he was going to rehydrate to 160+.

Cano has no answer for the right hand Erik is throwing. Erik doesn't respect Cano's punching power but it looks like he's going to have to win this fight from behind.
Edit. Wow Erik is doing work on Cano's face i'm surprised that this fight is still going.

Ortiz did he same against Berto, we already knew he was going to rehydrate to 160+.

Cano has no answer for the right hand Erik is throwing. Erik doesn't respect Cano's punching power but it looks like he's going to have to win this fight from behind.
Edit. Wow Erik is doing work on Cano's face i'm surprised that this fight is still going.

El Terrible 
pimp.gif

My favorite Mexican fighter.

Still got it.

Damn Cano is going straight to the hospital after this fight for sure. That right hand did a number on him.

Back
Top Bottom