Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

What channel is it on?

nerd.gif

HBO PPV.

PO

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream.  

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream.  

I have found like 20 streams, and 5-6 that are great.
The reason why NT and the mods dont let you do it on here is cause this is a somewhat famous website, and they could be sued.
The Gomez, Alvarez fight had me fooled with it being in LA Found like 5 streams with this wack %$+ fight on, and just decided to check the whole card. I have been in a situation where I could pick my language, country too. Said forget Merchant I will find some where else.

I have found like 20 streams, and 5-6 that are great.
The reason why NT and the mods dont let you do it on here is cause this is a somewhat famous website, and they could be sued.
The Gomez, Alvarez fight had me fooled with it being in LA Found like 5 streams with this wack %$+ fight on, and just decided to check the whole card. I have been in a situation where I could pick my language, country too. Said forget Merchant I will find some where else.

Canelo with another soild win. Gomez showed some heart but that power was too much that uppercut was deadly.

Back
Top Bottom