Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

Man this fight was too much real life 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The ref was on that "I done goofed" steez and the end. 

As much as I hate floyd, that was legal. that dummy ortiz shoulda kept his guard up & apologized after the fight. These young atheletes are just dumb...

He didn't cheat. It's just an unseemly way for someone who claims he's the best to win

Where the %+#+ was the ref looking at

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

He didn't cheat. It's just an unseemly way for someone who claims he's the best to win

Where the %+#+ was the ref looking at

As much as I hate floyd, that was legal. that dummy ortiz shoulda kept his guard up & apologized after the fight. These young atheletes are just dumb...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

LOL at the Pac stans/Money haters/dudes who have never watched a fight before saying he cheated or it was fixed. Go to sleep like Ortiz did.

Action was resumed and this guy was trying to give Money a hug mid-round.

Larry Merchant would have put up a better fight. This was never a contest. I'm almost mad at Floyd for accepting it.

This This This and...This.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

LOL at the Pac stans/Money haters/dudes who have never watched a fight before saying he cheated or it was fixed. Go to sleep like Ortiz did.

Action was resumed and this guy was trying to give Money a hug mid-round.

Larry Merchant would have put up a better fight. This was never a contest. I'm almost mad at Floyd for accepting it.

This This This and...This.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

did the ref ever say start the fight?

I don't remember haring it from my cheap stream.

Anyways, this was something else...

and nobody should ever take that clown JD215 or whater seriously. Straight tomfoolery with that kid.

"IF I WAS 50 YEARS YOUNGER, I'D KICK YOUR %%!"

ALPHA AS F_

Stop it... dude missed big shots in that little run he had, got frustrated and went for the headbutt  
laugh.gif
. Ortiz was on pace to go down before the 7th 
pimp.gif

Stop it... dude missed big shots in that little run he had, got frustrated and went for the headbutt  
laugh.gif
. Ortiz was on pace to go down before the 7th 
pimp.gif

did the ref ever say start the fight?

I don't remember haring it from my cheap stream.

Anyways, this was something else...

and nobody should ever take that clown JD215 or whater seriously. Straight tomfoolery with that kid.

"IF I WAS 50 YEARS YOUNGER, I'D KICK YOUR %%!"

ALPHA AS F_

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by JD214

Mayweather just lost the respect he earned, How could he say that?
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Man shut up, you don't like black people no way, log the hell out

When have I said that I don't like black people? You always bring this %@$@ up, You still mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by JD214

Mayweather just lost the respect he earned, How could he say that?
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Man shut up, you don't like black people no way, log the hell out

When have I said that I don't like black people? You always bring this %@$@ up, You still mad?
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Back
Top Bottom