*Official VIKINGS .vs. EAGLES Post*..Vol. No Freddie Mitchell This Time (1/4/09 - 3:30c/4:30e)

CEDRIC GRIFFIN!!! YESSIR!!!
pimp.gif

That wasn't THAT bad of a playcall.

He had 1 on 1 on the outside, McNabb just over threw it.

The wr was covered though, that would have been a hard throw to convert

I woulda been happy with 16-14 at the half....that was horrible playcalling
smh.gif
We better not allow a score here...

EDIT: Chad Greenway
pimp.gif

Damn we dominated that half and we're down 2. I'll take it though. We got the ball to open up the 2nd half and hopefully we can do something with it
pimp.gif

Go Vikes

Nice stop before he got out of bounds.

down by 2 at half.

not bad, we did better than i expected.

props

lets get this lead in 2nd half!

Yall are idiots. That INT was all on Curtis. His defender was not ready when the ball was snapped and Curtis couldn't outrun him? Not only that, but hetook a horrible angle on the ball. Had he cut inside a little, he could have at least put a hand on it if he timed his jump right. You're not going totouch a slightly overthrown ball when you are behind the defender.

And the Vikings o-line is killing us in pass blocking. That's why Jackson has guys wide open underneath. When the blitz doesn't get there, it's tooeasy for the QB.

We played very poorly yet we are up 2, I will take it. Our run D is starting to scare me though, they started having some success there at the end of the half.Offense gonna need to step up and get in the damn end zone. Hopefully McNabb can rally the troops.

the vikings can not repeat that first half the birds are gonna bring the heat on third down in the second half. they usually make good changes at halftime.they need to give the ball to Buck.

Back
Top Bottom