(Official waka flocka flame) music and videos

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

if gucci mane buzz dont resemble cam's when he had all his flunkies poppin then who else

WHAT U MEAN? i can see waka not working out though i like his music but oj is going to make it

^^^^^^^^
how because one artist is popular his crew seems to get shine i mean almost every one in so icy can have a career based of gucci street buzz alone aint nobodymessing wit waka if he aint with gucci mane lets keep it real

^^^^^^^^
how because one artist is popular his crew seems to get shine i mean almost every one in so icy can have a career based of gucci street buzz alone aint nobody messing wit waka if he aint with gucci mane lets keep it real

that's true

^^^^^^^^
how because one artist is popular his crew seems to get shine i mean almost every one in so icy can have a career based of gucci street buzz alone aint nobody messing wit waka if he aint with gucci mane lets keep it real

all im sayin is it always starts like that now a days nelly- st lunatics /gucci - so icey /shawty lo - tho it was short others from d4l /ti- p$c /rick ross-triple c's /50 cent- g unit (tho i hate them) /boosie and webbie - 3 deep and foxx amillion i mean every1 tries look out for their friends in the industryi respect that and to be honest i think it opens up more artists for us to hear i mean u think people would be listening to lloyd banks and tony yayo had 50cent not endorsed them i mean people barely listen to em now

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

^^^^^^^^

all im sayin is it always starts like that now a days nelly- st lunatics /gucci - so icey /shawty lo - tho it was short others from d4l /ti- p$c /rick ross- triple c's /50 cent- g unit (tho i hate them) /boosie and webbie - 3 deep and foxx amillion i mean every1 tries look out for their friends in the industry i respect that and to be honest i think it opens up more artists for us to hear i mean u think people would be listening to lloyd banks and tony yayo had 50 cent not endorsed them i mean people barely listen to em now

lloyd banks had classic freestyles under his belt before 50 got the deal so idk about that one plus im not knocking crew cliques some of the best rappers fromthe past 2 decades came from a clique one way or another but waka flocka poppin was an accident we all know it after OJ its was supposed to be frenchie and Wooda kid waka aint even start rapping till gucci got send away last summer

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

^^^^^^^^

all im sayin is it always starts like that now a days nelly- st lunatics /gucci - so icey /shawty lo - tho it was short others from d4l /ti- p$c /rick ross- triple c's /50 cent- g unit (tho i hate them) /boosie and webbie - 3 deep and foxx amillion i mean every1 tries look out for their friends in the industry i respect that and to be honest i think it opens up more artists for us to hear i mean u think people would be listening to lloyd banks and tony yayo had 50 cent not endorsed them i mean people barely listen to em now

lloyd banks had classic freestyles under his belt before 50 got the deal so idk about that one plus im not knocking crew cliques some of the best rappers from the past 2 decades came from a clique one way or another but waka flocka poppin was an accident we all know it after OJ its was supposed to be frenchie and Woo da kid waka aint even start rapping till gucci got send away last summer

OJ BEEN OUT FOR 2 YEARS NOW SO HAS FRENCHIE....WOO AND FLOCKA JUST NOW GOT PUT ON

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

EAST POINT BURRRRRRRRRRR..........CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A FLOCKA AVY
1z1fbbq.gif

Real talk, I swear I was gonna get this as my avy.

Keith bruh don't use this...somewhere down the road ima have someone slap on "GuttaGetsBusy" on that thang and use it.

But seriously I really think Flocka got a chance to be bigger than OJ...

The broads love him...he dropping them jams...I dunno. He's my 2nd favorite in So Icey

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
I aint braggin but ya boy cartune behind this track been runnin it since January glad my potna finally getting that look.

Hard N Da Paint bout to take over next. BET YA TITLE O LET DO IT

eek.gif
hard n da paint.....if he released JUST LIVING LIFE its over
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
chokeonsmoke wrote:

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
I aint braggin but ya boy cartune behind this track been runnin it since January glad my potna finally getting that look.

Hard N Da Paint bout to take over next. BET YA TITLE O LET DO IT

eek.gif
hard n da paint.....if he released JUST LIVING LIFE its over
laugh.gif

This.

I'm lookin up, I'm drunk as fu**....I'm pullin over, I had enough
I'm feelin her, She feelin me (What it do?!)...I'm livin life like a movie!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

EAST POINT BURRRRRRRRRRR..........CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A FLOCKA AVY
1z1fbbq.gif

Real talk, I swear I was gonna get this as my avy.

Keith bruh don't use this...somewhere down the road ima have someone slap on "GuttaGetsBusy" on that thang and use it.

But seriously I really think Flocka got a chance to be bigger than OJ...

The broads love him...he dropping them jams...I dunno. He's my 2nd favorite in So Icey

pimp.gif
i want this as my avy
frown.gif
good find all urs

Back
Top Bottom