~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

Turn ducks into bucks, Luke Ridnour.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This @%*# goes hard....it's my 2nd favorite mixtape of his behind 100 Miles & Running.

Mixtape Wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LP Wale
Agree completely.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This @%*# goes hard....it's my 2nd favorite mixtape of his behind 100 Miles & Running.

Mixtape Wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LP Wale
Agree completely.

iLoveHipHop43, if you're reading this, props.

I'm loving the Seinfeld references. Tiger song is cool too.

iLoveHipHop43, if you're reading this, props.

I'm loving the Seinfeld references. Tiger song is cool too.

Loving the mixtape though I agree it loses a bit of steam by the end
friends and strangers is my $$*@
pimp.gif

I kind of stopped paying attention after AD dropped (dont get the hate, $$*@ was solid)
any tracks worth getting from the time AD dropped until now?

Loving the mixtape though I agree it loses a bit of steam by the end
friends and strangers is my $$*@
pimp.gif

I kind of stopped paying attention after AD dropped (dont get the hate, $$*@ was solid)
any tracks worth getting from the time AD dropped until now?

Really feeling this tape...

1st verse on The Break Up Song is so dope cause I can relate with everything hes saying
pimp.gif

The sample of The Trip is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Really feeling this tape...

1st verse on The Break Up Song is so dope cause I can relate with everything hes saying
pimp.gif

The sample of The Trip is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

i gave the tape a listen and i didnt like every song but it was okay. one song really stood out to me the soup. that joint is crazy. his flow, and lyrics are just nasty on that beat. if he keeps dropping songs like that i will become a wale fan again

i gave the tape a listen and i didnt like every song but it was okay. one song really stood out to me the soup. that joint is crazy. his flow, and lyrics are just nasty on that beat. if he keeps dropping songs like that i will become a wale fan again

Back
Top Bottom