~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

This download is going to slow for me
mad.gif

The first time I tried the zshare link it said 24 min and then the downloaded stopped with only 4% done. The 2nd attempt said over an hour so I'm just going to wait for some more links I guess. To people who already have it downloaded, share the wealth and upload it on another platform so everyone is not downloading from the same link.

The first time I tried the zshare link it said 24 min and then the downloaded stopped with only 4% done. The 2nd attempt said over an hour so I'm just going to wait for some more links I guess. To people who already have it downloaded, share the wealth and upload it on another platform so everyone is not downloading from the same link.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

This. Never could understand why they dont put multiples up i might have to wait a whole day for this it only takes around 20 min to upload & they couldnt do just go on around 5 computers come on

Originally Posted by dtb00201

This. Never could understand why they dont put multiples up i might have to wait a whole day for this it only takes around 20 min to upload & they couldnt do just go on around 5 computers come on

Back
Top Bottom