***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

09 has been a great year for rap music. This just adds to it, haters from the Celebs Wearing Heat Thread can't even front
laugh.gif

this joint bangs
pimp.gif

Yo anybody got the bonus tracks? I was already looking forward to Center Of Attention (Artistic Integrity 2)

You know Wale on NT after rapping about being Chris Childs and ya'll Kobe's jaw on Mama Told Me. One of the all time best NT avatar
laugh.gif

any predictions for how the album will sell now that it leaked..?
smh.gif

i figure 50-60k max first week.

Word, considering he doesn't really have a 2nd single out. So what's your take on the album Time? Not really being a Wale fan and all.

To be quite frank i was disappointed. (Don't flame me, I'm a big wale fan)

I started listening to wale with 100 miles and running because it was different and with this stuff it sounds like itcould be anybody's CD, instances of impressive wordplay are relatively few and the beats and features are disappointing.

Just my take, no hate

Originally Posted by Matt53

To be quite frank i was disappointed. (Don't flame me, I'm a big wale fan)

I started listening to wale with 100 miles and running because it was different and with this stuff it sounds like it could be anybody's CD, instances of impressive wordplay are relatively few and the beats and features are disappointing.

Just my take, no hate
I beg to differ.

I can't see anybody else put out songs like "Chillin" "World Tour" "Shades" and "Mirrors" like Wale does.

Late but MY LORD J. Cole murdered Beautiful Bliss...

Edit: Only song I listened to..don't know if im gonna give this a spin yet...

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

for emphasis
sick.gif

there's no reason this song shouldn't be released as a single, easily the best track on the album.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

for emphasis
sick.gif

there's no reason this song shouldn't be released as a single, easily the best track on the album.
Cause of J. Cole???

Another reason why I'm hesitating to d/l this...

Back
Top Bottom