***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

keep wale in your prayers. he was in an accident today.

all dtlr appearances in richmond and norfolk today are canceled.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

finally copped my copy last night...needless to say im disappointed... after the mixtapes i was expecting the album to have more edge...like on some nikeboot type stuff...

i rock with shades, pretty girls prescription, the joint w/ j.cole...but for the most part that cd will NOT be in rotation. Glad i could support dude tho.
this.

Beautiful Bliss is my favorite track on the album and I absolutely love Melanie Fiona's voice.
devil.gif

I bought two copies, almost ended up buying a third one.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, whats the name of that Lupe song that is similar to Beautiful Bliss? Same beat and everything.

Hope dukes is aight, though.

Theme music to a drive by

I can't put my finger on it, but what's the sample on "Beast"?

n/m...just figured out it was the same melody Ryan Leslie used on "You're Fly"

Grabbed Attention Deficit off iTunes yesterday.

I'm not even a Wale fan, but the album is undoubtedly one the better hip-hop albums of 2009.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

I can't put my finger on it, but what's the sample on "Beast"?

n/m...just figured out it was the same melody Ryan Leslie used on "You're Fly"
i used to have the sample like a year ago...i wiped my hard drive though and didnt save my samples....i think your kind of reaching with the ryanleslie joint though

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wale is straight now, said Pretty Girls video in 2 weeks

On another note, I hear that Wale stole Letter from Rhymefest
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think it was produced by Mark Ronson....bother artists are under Ronson's Allido Records. They probably both had their own versions to be released onprojects...which obviously won't be happening since both versions of "letter" leaked.

^^^nice
Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wale is straight now, said Pretty Girls video in 2 weeks

On another note, I hear that Wale stole Letter from Rhymefest
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think it was produced by Mark Ronson....bother artists are under Ronson's Allido Records. They probably both had their own versions to be released on projects...which obviously won't be happening since both versions of "letter" leaked.

Rhymefest isn't on Allido anymore & said he paid 8 stacks for the beat & they stole it... he was bugging out on Twitter. Wonder when will Walereturn to the Chi
nerd.gif

That Stronger Freestyle.. "Gucci or Nike that's what I call a option, I'm Tom Frazier..." That line had me like
eek.gif
. I thought everyone outside of Nebraska forgot about Tommie Frazier. All those freestyles listed above are nice. I never heard anybody listening to him around here. I texted someone to tell em that Wale said something bout TommieFrazier in one of his new freestyles. The response was "Thats tight, but who the *!!* is Wale" Livin in Nebraska FTL. We are always behind oneverything. Would his album be in Best Buys across the country or is it just on the East Coast?

Back
Top Bottom