Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by acidicality

in chicago right now, it's pretty cool here, went to Lucky's (where man v food was), it's not bad at all. Wrigley Field looks sweet on the outside.
brobro...if you're still in Chicago and haven't done so yet, there are two things i'd highly recommend eating if you haven't already:

1. Al's Beef: get the italian beef sandwich (not the one with italian beef and sausage. the sausage just becomes unnecessary and a mere distraction to the beef)

2. Bongo Room: try the red velvet pancakes (quite possibly the most delicious thing i've tried in my life)

I'm going back to chicago tomorrow so maybe I'll stop by Al's if i have the chance...saw that on ManVFood too.

Damn, heard about that San Bruno pipeline explosion. =(

Reggie Williams will likely help back up point guard Stephen Curry for the Warriors.

And given the fact that rookie Jeremy Lin is the other back up, and the team doesn't plan on signing Jannero Pargo, it's possible Williams could see heavy minutes for the Warriors this year, playing both guard spots as well as small forward. Go ahead and put him on your sleeper list.

CJ Watson
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at CJ.

And I'm fine with the Amundson signing. With the loss of Turiaf I think Amundson can and will fill that void.

I still have hope in Wright
ohwell.gif
. Amundson is just the type of player this team needed. Giving up 110+ points a night isn't fun to watch.

2dtxehk.png

LOL CJ .. Say it aint so.

On the side note. ^^ The price on Miami is going to fly off the hook! They are officially sold out of the Miami game. I just sold my lowers within 5 minutes of posting my CL ad.. crazy

Yea they do the premium pricing for MIA and LA games, I purchased 12 tickets for the MIA game yesterday and going to sell them on CL for money to take care of Xmas shopping this year

Back
Top Bottom