Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

So I'm ditching the old plan to use Meet-O-Matic because they only offer morning or afternoons with no time slots. I had to pay for a subscription in order to get the time slots. So yeah, we'll use the grid again.

Put down your availability for the week of Oct. 11 - Oct. 17. And since this is a money league, we'll choose the best time for EVERYONE to participate in the live draft. If we can't, then we'll use the offline draft with NTL's spreadsheet.

[table][tr][th=""]TEAM NAME
[/th][th=""]MON
Oct 11
[/th][th=""]TUES
Oct 12
[/th][th=""]WED
Oct 13
[/th][th=""]THURS
Oct 14
[/th][th=""]FRI
Oct 15
[/th][th=""]SAT
Oct 16
[/th][th=""]SUN
Oct 17
[/th][/tr][tr][td]Luong1209
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]What up
[/td][td] anytime      [/td][td]  "[/td][td]"[/td][td]
"
[/td][td]"[/td][td]"[/td][td]"[/td][/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se
[/td][td] -after 6pm
[/td][td]-after 6pm
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-morning[/td][/tr][tr][td]acidicality
[/td][td] -after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-morning[/td][/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]dland24
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE 55
[/td][td] after 7 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 1 PM
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]- after 2PM
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-whenever but not ideal
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew630
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]daprescription
[/td][td] anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td][td] Anytime[/td][td]10AM-8:30PM
[/td][td]10AM-8:30PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]After 7PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'll put my availability once I find out my schedule.

dp, anytime? Don't you have work? I thought you work at Best Buy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

10/11 - Busy
10/12 - Free anytime after 12pm
10/13 - "                                  "
10/14 - "                                  "
10/15 - Might be busy
10/16 - Free till 10pm

Originally Posted by daprescription

So I'm ditching the old plan to use Meet-O-Matic because they only offer morning or afternoons with no time slots. I had to pay for a subscription in order to get the time slots. So yeah, we'll use the grid again.

Put down your availability for the week of Oct. 11 - Oct. 17. And since this is a money league, we'll choose the best time for EVERYONE to participate in the live draft. If we can't, then we'll use the offline draft with NTL's spreadsheet.

[/th][th=""]MON
Oct 11
[/th][th=""]TUES
Oct 12
[/th][th=""]WED
Oct 13
[/th][th=""]THURS
Oct 14
[/th][th=""]FRI
Oct 15
[/th][th=""]SAT
Oct 16
[/th][th=""]SUN
Oct 17
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]What up
[/td][td] anytime      [/td][td]  "[/td][td]"[/td][td]
"
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] -after 6pm
[/td][td]-after 6pm
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td] -after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] after 5pm[/td][td]after 5 pm
[/td][td]after 8pm
[/td][td]after 5pm
[/td][td]5pm-9pm
[/td][td]not sure[/td][td]unavailable[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE 55
[/td][td] after 7 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 1 PM
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]- after 2PM
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]After 7PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][/tr][/table]
I'll put my availability once I find out my schedule.

So, is this draft being done thru the Yahoo fantasy page or what?   Someone mentioned a live draft?  Like in someones house? Is that what was meant?

Originally Posted by daprescription

dp, anytime? Don't you have work? I thought you work at Best Buy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I could work.  I don't think I'm going back until 2011
ohwell.gif
Damn, really? That sucks man.  Yeah, like GSDOUBLEU said, why can't you work?

Originally Posted by dland24

So, is this draft being done thru the Yahoo fantasy page or what?   Someone mentioned a live draft?  Like in someones house? Is that what was meant?
Plan A: Live draft.

Hopefully everyone's schedule works out and we can have a time slot, but if not...

Plan B: Offline draft.

For the offline draft we'll use NTL's spreadsheet. He organized a spreadsheet that has everyone's username listed. We'll put everyone's name in a hat and have a drawing to set the draft order. 1st pick types in who they want in the spreadsheet, then sends the spreadsheet to the whole league. Person with the 2nd pick types out who he wants on the spreadsheet, then sends it out to the whole league. 3rd pick makes their selection, and so forth. We'll use a serpentine draft order so it'll be as if we were doing a live draft. It will take a few days to complete since not everyone's going to respond within 60 seconds like we would in a live draft. We all have different schedules so that's understandable.

Yes, we do lose out on the "pressure" of the clock, but what else can we do? If we can't get the live draft down, then we're going to have to do the offline draft. Like I said before, anything is better than autopick
sick.gif
. We need to have everyone pick their players because this is a money league. I've seen people get pissed when it comes to money, no matter how much. And we don't want to hear excuses like "I would have won if it wasn't for autopick" or something like that.

I trust that everyone here will try to make their picks in a timely manner. I mean, if you're not near a computer or whatever, that's fine. I just hope you're not sitting in front of the computer for 2 hours thinking about who you're going to pick.
laugh.gif

Also, everyone has to have a Google account to open up the spreadsheet, so if you don't have one, just sign up for one.

[/th][th=""]MON
Oct 11
[/th][th=""]TUES
Oct 12
[/th][th=""]WED
Oct 13
[/th][th=""]THURS
Oct 14
[/th][th=""]FRI
Oct 15
[/th][th=""]SAT
Oct 16
[/th][th=""]SUN
Oct 17
[/td][td] N/A[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]N/A?
[/td][td]Until 10PM
[/td][td]?
[/td][/tr][tr][td]What up
[/td][td] anytime      [/td][td]  "
[/td][td]"[/td][td]
"
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] -after 6pm
[/td][td]-after 6pm
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td] -after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] after 7 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 1 PM
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]- after 2PM
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]After 7PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][/tr][/table]
Updated with Luong's availability...

I had surgery in May. It's called an AVM, had two surgerys when I was 9. All I remember was the last 2 weeks I was in the hospital this time, so I didn't know how bad it was. From what my dad told me, I was really bad and the doctor told him I wasn't going to make it. Luckily for me I'm ok now and pretty much everything is good. Not trying to rush back to work during the holidays so I'm going to try to wait til after.

I'm free Tuesday after 7:30pm and free in the mornings and nights on the weekend.

Great to hear back from your DP. I wish you to a speedy and full recovery.

I googled AVM to see what it was and must be tough having that. Good to hear you're okay tho.

[/th][th=""]MON
Oct 11
[/th][th=""]TUES
Oct 12
[/th][th=""]WED
Oct 13
[/th][th=""]THURS
Oct 14
[/th][th=""]FRI
Oct 15
[/th][th=""]SAT
Oct 16
[/th][th=""]SUN
Oct 17
[/td][td] N/A[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]N/A?
[/td][td]Until 10PM
[/td][td]?
[/td][/tr][tr][td]What up
[/td][td] anytime      [/td][td]  "
[/td][td]"[/td][td]
"
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] -after 6pm
[/td][td]-after 6pm
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td] -after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td] after 7 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 1 PM
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]- after 2PM
[/td][td]N/A
[/td][td]After 7:30PM
[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Mornings/Nights
[/td][td]Mornings/Nights
[/td][/tr][tr][td]daprescription
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]After 7PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][/tr][/table]
Updated with Andrew's availability...

After watchin the 2 practice vids.. I barely get a glimpse of J Lin. Are they trying to hide this guy?

For the offline draft we'll use NTL's spreadsheet. He organized a spreadsheet that has everyone's username listed. We'll put everyone's name in a hat and have a drawing to set the draft order. 1st pick types in who they want in the spreadsheet, then sends the spreadsheet to the whole league. Person with the 2nd pick types out who he wants on the spreadsheet, then sends it out to the whole league. 3rd pick makes their selection, and so forth. We'll use a serpentine draft order so it'll be as if we were doing a live draft. It will take a few days to complete since not everyone's going to respond within 60 seconds like we would in a live draft. We all have different schedules so that's understandable.

Yes, we do lose out on the "pressure" of the clock, but what else can we do? If we can't get the live draft down, then we're going to have to do the offline draft. Like I said before, anything is better than autopick
sick.gif
. We need to have everyone pick their players because this is a money league. I've seen people get pissed when it comes to money, no matter how much. And we don't want to hear excuses like "I would have won if it wasn't for autopick" or something like that.

I trust that everyone here will try to make their picks in a timely manner. I mean, if you're not near a computer or whatever, that's fine. I just hope you're not sitting in front of the computer for 2 hours thinking about who you're going to pick.
laugh.gif

Also, everyone has to have a Google account to open up the spreadsheet, so if you don't have one, just sign up for one.
if we go this route, we wouldnt even have to send it to one another.  The dedicated link constantly updates, so whenever someone types something, you'll see it as they are doing it.

As for setting a time limit for picking, with previous experiences, I say a 5hour limit is more than enough.  Of course, this doesn't include sleeping, working, or school, ect. etc.
I can definitely organized this thing for a smooth draft if we choose to do so.

Andris Biedrins declared himself 100% healthy after abdominal surgery, and coach Keith Smart said he was "moving like a guard" during conditioning drills.

Teammate Stephen Curry said he noticed Biedrins shooting in one motion -- removing that cringe-worthy hitch -- and appearing confident. Biedrins said he expects to be back up to the 60 percent range this season.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

sick.gif

laugh.gif

if we go this route, we wouldnt even have to send it to one another.  The dedicated link constantly updates, so whenever someone types something, you'll see it as they are doing it.

As for setting a time limit for picking, with previous experiences, I say a 5hour limit is more than enough.  Of course, this doesn't include sleeping, working, or school, ect. etc.
I can definitely organized this thing for a smooth draft if we choose to do so.
Sounds good.

^That's why I asked if everyone has a g-mail account because we can all update the same excel sheet and you can watch people type.

Back
Top Bottom