Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Not a fan of this rumored deal. Don Nelson's time is coming up soon. Keep the new 235lbs Anthony Randolph. Keep the #6 pick.

My brother said that he saw Randolph in a bar. Apparently Randolph touched my brother's friend's girlfriend's $+!. The friend approached Randolph and said something about how it wasn't cool then Randolph's body guard came up to him and said he was packing heat.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Randolph isn't even 21 either.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Keep the #6 get monroe.
I take it you're a Georgetown fan? 

Can you give us a little scouting report on Monroe?  From the few games I've watched him play, he didn't impress me whatsoever.

He'd instantly be the best passing big man on the Warriors.

I know but that's not saying much. We need our big guys to finish and get points inside.

Originally Posted by JPZx

dland that Baron jam on Kirk is so classical
smokin.gif

The only time I have ever spilled my beer at a sporting event.  
On a side note JPZx, I am still blowing up that yuku NT bug thread, and my posts are disappearing in there too.  I click my recent post and the entire page is blank.  So frustrating.  That ChrisW doesnt know her %+@ from her elbow, yet she is staff.  Unreal.

I got C's in 6 or Lakers in 7. Probably Celtics in 6.
pimp.gif

I hate both teams though, since Leon Powe isn't a Celtic anymore I don't care too much about them...but I hate the Lakers a tad bit more.

co-sign. aside from some socal ppl (and a few other "real" laker fans), they act all holier than thou because their team is better. they act like during the one lottery year they had after Shaq left, they suffered through the same exact %@%+ we and other teams go through.
laugh.gif

and so many girls i know are laker "fans"
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
and they're from norcal
smh.gif

Any of you guys in the city going out to watch the Finals? Only place I ever go is Underdog's...was wondering if you guys got any alternatives in mind.

I hate both teams, but I hate LA a little more. Oh, and Lakers in 7
frown.gif

I rather watch with friends or with my brother and dad...

I don't like the Celtics, and I can't stand Kobe fans.

Back
Top Bottom