Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

I wonder if I can get banned for doing this...
2wn7ju8.png

Originally Posted by JPZx

It's the Timberwolves, so that future first rounder will turn into a Top 5 pick if you think about it.

So let's just say Al Jefferson, #16, #5... what more do you guys want?

People forget Al Jefferson averaged 23 and 11 just a year ago. It usually takes guys who suffer major knee injuries more than a year to recover, so if you're going off of his production this year, I think that's a mistake. He should be back to or close to what he was in 08-09 once November rolls around.
Monta & Randolph & #6 for Al & #4 isn't fair in your eyes? 
People aren't forgetting Al and his 23/11 a year ago. Like you said, he had major knee surgery and there is no guarantee he ever plays that way again.

I remember there was Beats By Dr. Dre talk in the season thread last year..

I love music, especially the bass and the drums.. with that said, are beats by dr. dre studios worth $185?? also which do u guys prefer the black ones or white ones? i am stuck in the middle as far as the color goes. black is more every day.. simple does its thing but white is !!@%#+ sexy to me.

To be honest, they don't sound that great to me. They are loud, but that's about it. They are cool if you got the money to spend, I have yet to listen to the other top headphones that people suggest, but I don't think they are that great. All that said, I wish BB had the white ones
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

I remember there was Beats By Dr. Dre talk in the season thread last year..

I love music, especially the bass and the drums.. with that said, are beats by dr. dre studios worth $185?? also which do u guys prefer the black ones or white ones? i am stuck in the middle as far as the color goes. black is more every day.. simple does its thing but white is !!@%#+ sexy to me.
Oh please, they just marketed the Beats really well and that is why they took off. I'm sure they sound good, but not good enough for the price you are paying. If someone is willing to drop regular price on a pair of Beats, I would suggest they get something like the Alessandro MS-1s (my friend had a pair and those were very good paired with his homemade amp). I also tried his Grado SR-60s (around $70) and my other roommates Grado SR-80s (around $100), and they are comparable to the Beats (Beats have way more bass though). People think Grados look like crap, but I think they look awesome. I currently use these daily: http://www.head-direct.com/product_detail.php?p=71. One of the best earbuds in the $20-$100 range, no lie.

I have the Beats, at first they seem real cool but they're just alright. They're nice though. I'm sure you can get a better headphone for a better price, unless you really want that look.

[h1]Sources: Oracle's Ellison joins Warriors group in bid to buy team[/h1]
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison has formed a partnership with the Golden State Warriors' four limited partners in an effort to purchase the team from Chris Cohan, according to multiple sources.

Michael Marks, Jim Davidson, John Thompsonand Fred Harman own a 20 percent stake in the Warriors, which wasacquired in 2004 to bolster Cohan's cash position. They have no say inday-to-day operation of the team.

Now Ellison hasaligned himself with the foursome, though his motives are unclear.Ellison could not be reached for comment and the limited partners wereasked to sign non-disclosure agreements.

One leaguesource with knowledge of the situation speculated that Ellison ismaking the move in order to have insider information about theorganization that will enable him to make a better determination of itstrue value while maintaining controlling interest once he gets the teamin an open bid sale that has been whittled to four potential buyers.

"It is one more brilliant move by a shrewd negotiator," the source said.

The sale of the team is being brokered by Sal Galatioto, who could not be reached for comment for this story.

Butone source who has been tracking the sale pointed out that Ellison sold$1.3 billion worth of Oracle stock on the same day that Galatioto sentout books to all potential buyers.

Galatioto and Cohaninformed the four bidders this past week that they had made the cut andwill be given access to the Warriors' financial records and businessrelationships.

What is unclear about Ellison'srelationship with the four limited partners is what that wouldpotentially mean for the ultimate sale.

For instance,would Ellison give Cohan only 80 percent of the final sales price andallow the limited partners to keep their 20 percent stake, thusreducing Ellison's initial cash payment and potentially Cohan's capitalgains hit?

Or would Cohan require a 100 percent paymentfor fear that he is not optimizing his sales potential because of thelimited partners' involvement with Ellison?

"They could structure the sale as easily or as complicated as they want," one source said.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/06/05/warriors.sale/#ixzz0q0vuni6z

appreciate it..

gonna look into other headphones

-- offbad, that website only carries earphones? or do they have a on ear headphone products too?
-- dp or acid, u have studios? are the certain places u dont use em cuz of size? (for example: gym)

i don't use the studios for gym or even walking around school, i see other people do it but i just don't like to cuz they're too bulky, i go with Sennheiser CX300 earbuds for that, they get the job done and for the price it's good (you can get it for <$30 on amazon). i use them mainly when i'm at the computer, or when i'm traveling (airplane or road trip)

My friend's status update on FB pretty much says how I feel about Laker fans...

[h6]I wonder if lakersfans realize that a lot more people would respect their team if they asfans weren't such uninformed douchebags[/h6]

I try to not even pay attention to Lakers fans. I'm probably one of the few Warriors fans that has no problem with the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom