Official Warriors Season Thread

damn. this signing came out of nowhere. i wanted to see lasme get any playing time except that one game where nelson threw him in for defense for a coupleseconds. all i hope is that this doesn't take away POB's chance of getting more playing time.

Hey you guys that use online streams...you think that DSL 1.5 mbs is good for a stream? Like the video won't be choppy or anything? I'm about to switchto DSL that's why and I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Good win, damn near an early must win especially with this road trip.
Now given our struggles on the road, hopefully we can some how get at least two wins on the road. That would be huge and help the confidence grow a bit too.

Welcome back Stack Jack, just don't try and do too much please.

BTW, guess you guys have to fix your sigs and take Lasme out.

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Hey you guys that use online streams...you think that DSL 1.5 mbs is good for a stream? Like the video won't be choppy or anything? I'm about to switch to DSL that's why and I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Yo Paul, if you're going for that 14.99 deal, dont do it. I have the 19.99 deal and I already think it's crapbecause I can't watch the streams(it's so slow and "choppy") when they dont broadcast on FSN/ESPN/TNT and it's horrible in my highestopinion. If you have comcast, stick to it or you'll regret it. Hope that helps.

Just looking through Youtube and I thought this was a great video. My idea of a perfect team.

Hey you guys that use online streams...you think that DSL 1.5 mbs is good for a stream? Like the video won't be choppy or anything? I'm about to switch to DSL that's why and I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

The streams will still be choppy maybe not as much as before, but you'll never have a crisp, clear tv picture.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Yo Paul, if you're going for that 14.99 deal, dont do it. I have the 19.99 deal and I already think it's crap because I can't watch the streams(it's so slow and "choppy") when they dont broadcast on FSN/ESPN/TNT and it's horrible in my highest opinion. If you have comcast, stick to it or you'll regret it. Hope that helps.

Just looking through Youtube and I thought this was a great video. My idea of a perfect team.
Damn, I just got back from AT&T/Cingular and already got DSL. It's the 1.5 mbps speed
smh.gif
. That's the best they had for my area (Daly City). I originally wanted the 6.0mbps... I even wanted to go down to the 3.0 mbps but they still didn't have it available. This sucks. I didn't have Comcast BTW, I had RCN who turnedinto Astound!. I was so pissed at cable because I have 3 computers hooked up to my wireless modem and I'm suspecting my neighbor's stealing my internetaccess because it's so slow.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The streams will still be choppy maybe not as much as before, but you'll never have a crisp, clear tv picture.
Damn! I watch your streams at school and I think they have T1 or T3 speeds. The stream is pretty nice. It's not choppy or anything. The dude Ispoke to at the store told me to call AT&T and hassle them to get 3.0 and 6.0 mbps speeds in my area.

What I don't get is why DALY CITY doesn't get these speeds? It's not like I'm in rural area or living in the middle of nowhere.
mad.gif
mad.gif

*edit*
Oh and sig check...

I don't really know why the Warriors waived Lasme. They should of at least gave him a chance to perform. He looked like a good shot blocker, but I guesswe'll never know. I wonder if Mbenga will even play.

On another note, I can't wait till Jackson comes back!

Guys....Why in the world was Lasme cut? No..........That is some tragic news...Why didn't they just send him to the D-league to make some room? Mbengaisn't going to get any PT...And I hope Matt Barnes' mom gets better...

Jackson ready to start playing

OAKLAND - Stephen Jackson crossed the Oracle Arena floor after completing a punishing45-minute individual workout Friday morning and slapped hands with former NBA coach Paul Silas, who was sitting courtside.
"It's time, man," Jackson said.

Close enough. When Jackson next walks into an NBA arena, it'll be as a free man. His seven-game, league-mandated suspension forpleading guilty in June to a felony charge of criminal recklessness expired at the end of Friday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.

Jackson is expected to start Sunday afternoon for a Warriors team that has desperately missed

his salutary contributions in almost every facet of the game. Coach Don Nelson expects Jackson's presence to increase thecommunication on defense and raise the intelligence of the whole unit on the floor.

But after watching the Warriors' first seven games from afar, Jackson thinks he can make the biggest impact on offense bysharing some of the distribution duties with Baron Davis.

"If you watched the games last year, I was one of the guys getting Andris (Biedrins) eight easy buckets a game, getting someopen 3s for guys. That's what I do," Jackson said. "We've got a lot of scorers. I know I'm going to
get a lot of guys easy shots, and that's going to get us going on offense and defense."
Although Jackson has been pushing himself in an attempt to keep up his conditioning, it remains to be seen how he'll react to being thrown into the fireby Nelson, who is leaning heavily on his veterans in the early going.

"He's going from no minutes to 38, if he can do it," Nelson said. "He's going to be screaming to get out of the game."

Jackson doesn't plan to say "uncle" anytime soon.

"It's going to take me awhile probably to get in the shape I need to be, but I feel like I could play the whole game," Jackson said."Practice and game speed are two different speeds, I know that, and the level of play is different from practices to games. But I'm all up for it,man. I'm going to fight to get back quick and continue to work on it."

OFF THE GLASS: Jackson isn't the only addition the Warriors are expecting this weekend. Forward Mickael Pietrus, who did not make it back from France intime for Friday's game, should meet the team today in Toronto and be available Sunday. ... Friday marked the debut of the Warriors' new Student Bodystanding-room area at the top of Section 122. Twenty college students with valid school I.D. will be chosen at every Friday and Saturday home game based ontheir "enthusiasm, energy and creative Warriors spirit," according to a team release.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eternalist34

does anybody know where i can get a astream for tomorrow's game?

you big dummy will most likely help you out with that one. He usually posts them up prior to tip-off.

I don't really know why the Warriors waived Lasme. They should of at least gave him a chance to perform. He looked like a good shot blocker, but I guess we'll never know. I wonder if Mbenga will even play.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thought the dude had something after watching some vidsof him playing though.
frown.gif

And Paul, yeah my area doesn't get squat either. I can't even get Comcast (internet connection, that is) in my area.

Paul i found the Monta vid:

It's # 6 on the countdown.
eff it make the avy 100x100. Try to make it as least kb as possible. If it's above the limit it's cool.
No border so the file can be smaller ( will it
nerd.gif
) tag: GSDOUBLEU time:00:53- 00:56 (where he lands)

Thanks in advance Paul.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I don't really know why the Warriors waived Lasme. They should of at least gave him a chance to perform. He looked like a good shot blocker, but I guess we'll never know. I wonder if Mbenga will even play.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thought the dude had something after watching some vids of him playing though.
frown.gif

And Paul, yeah my area doesn't get squat either. I can't even get Comcast (internet connection, that is) in my area.

I know this sucks. I'm tired of waiting for toupload already. Every YouTube video I watch of the Warriors stops every 5 seconds because it's loading still.
mad.gif

BTW, what area is this and what internet provider are you using right now?

Back
Top Bottom