Official Warriors Season Thread

Damn guys, I'd have to say that was the BEST game so far!

Great win, snapping the two game losing streak, heading to Portland with a boost of confidence.

Huge props to Captain Jack and the Boss Bdiddy, hitting big shots in big situations, absolutely amazing!

Monta did fairly well, slowly getting over that shooting slump.

Kelenna 7/7 BEAST! Great job in general.

A. Biedrins/A. Harrington it was a tough job guarding Duncan, gotta say, he was beasting as well.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get rid of my Lebron avy? It's too pixeled out and blurry. Thanks!

*KOOLAID PICTURE PLEASE. Let's go Golden State Warriors!

First win in 2008 for the Warriors against the top team in the NBA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2-0 against the Spurs this season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

[table][tr][td]Wed 09[/td] [td] @ Portland [/td] [td] 7:00pm[/td] [td] FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 11[/td] [td] vs Memphis [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] FSBayHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 13[/td] [td] vs Indiana [/td] [td] 6:00pm[/td] [td] FSBayPlus[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][/table]
Hope we get these next games.
pimp.gif

I felt like I was watching a scary movie going like " awwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwww," at the tv everytime they hit a big shot...lol..playoff here wecome again..

one of the best game this year (so far). The crowd was popppinnn'

Overall great game. AB was money tonight. Azubuike needs to get more PT. ...MP had an outstanding game also(increasing his trade value
laugh.gif
)

yessssssirrr!

pimp.gif

Portland will be tough but the next 2 after are very winnable. Dumbleavy and Murphy returning to Oakland=
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Portland will be tough but the next 2 after are very winnable. Dumbleavy and Murphy returning to Oakland=
laugh.gif
I want to go to this game so badly to boo the hell out of those two bums, but unfortunately, I'll be out of town that weekend. So for those ofyou who are going to that game, please boo them every single time they touch the ball for me. Thanks.
wink.gif

*edit*
Actually, I'll arrive back in town Sunday around noon, but boo the hell out of them for me still.
happy.gif

great win for the dubs...it's hard not to be spoiled, but B.Diddy is just pure money when the game is on the line.
pimp.gif
...hopefully this win will give us momentum going into the portland game

I really would like to see how C.J. Watson plays...I am anticipating this...Because if this fails...We could see Gary Payton.

Good game by the Warriors today, couldn't watch it though because I'm back at school and the game was televised through NBATV. Darn, it looked like itwas a good game. Props to Luong for the highlights through AIM. Hahaha but good to see the Warriors finally get a win in the new year against the defendingchamps. Good momentum heading into Portland. Gotta get them back for the last game.

Pacers are coming to town soon, which means Dun and Murph. Hahah I understand booing Dunleavy but I actually thought Murphy was good on our team. He was alwaysgrabbing boards for us and he used to have swag. I remember he used to drive and dunk on people until he kept injuring his foot/ankle. I really liked Murphy, Ithink he gave a lot to our team during those times. Boo your hearts away at Dunleavy though. Hahah

Oh and I know I was harsh on Jackson's shot selection, but apparently he knocked down some huge shots tonight. Props to him on that. I guess we just haveto live with those shots, sometimes they fall, sometimes they don't. I just hope he thinks about setting up his teammates first unless he's absolutelyon fire. But props to SJax.
pimp.gif

Warriors sign G Watson
January 8, 2008 OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA (TICKER) -- The Golden State Warriors on Tuesday signed guard C.J. Watson from the NBA's D-league and he is expectedto be available for Wednesday's contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.

The 6-2 Watson averaged 26.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.3 steals in 16 games for the D-league's Rio Grande Valley Viapers.

He was named the D-League's player of the month in December after scoring 30 or more points five times, including a 32-point effort against Dakota onDecember 22.

"He's playing very well in the D-League," Warriors coach Don Nelson told InsideBayArea.com, "and we need some help."

Watson spent the last two summers playing in the NBA summer league for the San Antonio Spurs and was in training camp this fall with the CharlotteBobcats.

Golden State (20-15) is in third place in the Pacific Division, 4 1/2 games behind the Phoenix Suns.

great game last night!baron crossover dribble against bowen is stunningly sick!pure playground move

I was at Oracle for this game. Great game. Crowd was definitely crazy last night, myself included.

I liked the games so much I watched it two more times on On Demand... haha.

alright so i wanna hit up the game on friday against the grizzlies. anyone know the best place online to buy tickets? or should i just buy tickets at the door?

u could also try the warriors season ticket exchange thing on ticketmaster, but the problem is ticketmaster has way too many extra charges. eBay is probablythe best bet.

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

alright so i wanna hit up the game on friday against the grizzlies. anyone know the best place online to buy tickets? or should i just buy tickets at the door?

You should definitely try craigslist. If you check on game day, there's some really good seats for cheap. I sat lower level at the Bucks and Rocketsgame for $35.

man, i'm watching this miami heat situation closely

they got rumors of riley stepping down, wade is still injured, shaq needs better talent around him to be effective and he's injured as well. they couldjust blow up the whole thing by the trading deadline and rebuild around wade.

maybe we could trade someone for udonis haslem? i don't know his salary and who we could give up but i think he could bring some muscle and defense to oursquad.

just a thought, all i know is that the warriors need to make at least one move if they went to make that extra push to make it into the playoffs and go deep.

^ damn, that sucks

well, we all know the W's need some muscle. I'm just tired of cats like Tyson Chandler and Boozer going 20/20 on us like some Barbara Walters special.

I remember reading that Haslem loves his hometown.
[h3]ESPN Source said:[/h3]
The Miami native wanted to stay in his hometown so badly that he apparently turned down more lucrative offers from other clubs; without discussing specifics, Levien said Haslem left at least $10 million on the bargaining table.

I know Miami was good at the time and that most likely was a huge factor in him turning down more money elsewhere, but it's also obvious that hedoesn't want to leave Miami.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EG47

^ damn, that sucks

well, we all know the W's need some muscle. I'm just tired of cats like Tyson Chandler and Boozer going 20/20 on us like some Barbara Walters special.
With Haslem's production and only making $6.1 mil a year, I would think Miami's going to build around Wade and have Haslem there right withhim. Miami would have to be offered a
eek.gif
deal or be really stupid to trade Haslem away. Haslem's salary is cheap for the production he brings.

I know what you're saying though. I wish we could find that one guy to help on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom