Official Warriors Season Thread

"it is like a rubik's cube of emotions."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we needa pick this guy up.

i was listening to Damon Bruce last night and some guy said a stat during out last 7 games everytime Harrington started (Memphis, Houston, Denver) we got offto a good first quarter, and everytime Barnes/Azubuike/Wright started instead of Al (Dallas, San Antonio, Portland, New Orleans), we had a bad start and had toplay catch up. pretty interesting stat

Originally Posted by push kicks

i was listening to Damon Bruce last night and some guy said a stat during out last 7 games everytime Harrington started (Memphis, Houston, Denver) we got off to a good first quarter, and everytime Barnes/Azubuike/Wright started instead of Al (Dallas, San Antonio, Portland, New Orleans), we had a bad start and had to play catch up. pretty interesting stat
Harrington for starting PF in '08!

*edit*
Oh yeah, Harrington started a few of those games at the 5... oh well... Harrington for starting PF/C in '08!

"friendship is like peeing on yourself... everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth"

roll.gif

Warriors with 2nd consecutive win, hope we can build a bigger streak with this road trip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

[table][tr][td]Tue 15[/td] [td] @ Minnesota [/td] [td] 5:00pm[/td] [td] FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 1050[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 16[/td] [td] @ Indiana [/td] [td] 4:00pm[/td] [td] FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 1050[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 18[/td] [td] @ Chicago [/td] [td] 6:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td] [td] 1050[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sat 19[/td] [td] @ Milwaukee [/td] [td] 5:30pm[/td] [td] FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][/table]
4 games in 5 nights, I hope Warriors can step up so that Baron doesn't have to play so many minutes to save his energy. All of these games are winnable.

sjax's been looking wore down lately (playing too many minutes and is dealing with an injury)

hopefully mullin can make a trade for big man or a decent swing guard who can come off the bench.

the revolving door of 6th men - barnes, azibuke, harrington, and pietrus just have been too inconsistent. this is going to kill us down the stretch. we need aconsistent scorer coming off the bench, plain and simple.

^Jackson had the flu tonight. Buike and Harrington have been the most consistent players out the list you mentioned. Harrington should be a starter.Tonight's game was a good win, the W's have to learn how to continuously hit their stride night in and night out...These games where they come back andpull out wins can take a toll on them when the season winds down. 22-16. I love it.

6sg6zdj.jpg

CJ Watson got a plaque from Mitch Richmond prior to last night's game vs the Pacers commemorating him being the 100th call-up from the D-League. Hopefully,he can stay at the NBA level now that he's gotten here. Watson is a good basketball player and has shown us an example of what he can do on the court inhis limited minutes.

According to a "Legit" source on RealGM.net, Gilbert Arenas wants to come to the Warriors next year.
nerd.gif
I don't think i would take Gilbert over Baron. But having both Gilbert andBaron on the same team would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

According to a "Legit" source on RealGM.net, Gilbert Arenas wants to come to the Warriors next year.
nerd.gif
I don't think i would take Gilbert over Baron. But having both Gilbert and Baron on the same team would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

take it with a grain of salt...

baron already has control of this team...why change it...both of them are nagging with injuries...

The Warriors and Gary Payton are still entertaining the idea of joining forces this season. 'The Glove' thinks he's perfect for Don Nelson's style of play, and Golden State remains open to the idea of adding him. If anything, Payton's veteran experience would benefit the Warriors as they try to make another improbable postseason run.
Taken from realgm.com. Not a bad idea if GP can play in the run n' gun. Hope this doesn't mean they would get rid of Watson though, Ilike the way that guy plays.

Back
Top Bottom