OFFICIAL Washington Huskies Thread

So how many 15 yard chunks from late hit out of bounds penalties are we going to gift them?

Pick 6, muffed punt, fumble, and stupid penalties....am I missing anything else to complete a full on meltdown?

So when Oregon fumbled after being stood up (before they blew the play dead) they called forward progress, same thing happens with us on that 4th and short and they call it a fumble.,

Glasses ref is a clown and has always been.

God I hate Oregon.

Last edited:
You just about covered everything Trunks :lol:

Gonna go drown my sorrows in some mack and jacks

Tough loss. We were outclassed but we sure helped the Ducks by looking for ways to beat ourselves. You need to play a perfect game to beat Oregon at home and we were far from that. 9 years without a win....Smh.

All game the only thing I could think of was that we kept passing sideline to sideline. Did we take a single shot down field? Do we not have anyone on the roster who can stretch the field this year? Sooo frustrating...

Keith seems so off this season, I know its a lack of protection at times (ie whole Stanford game) but I think the oline did an alright job tonight and he missed some throws (others were just flat out dropped) but what does he have now 5 TDs and 4 INTs this year? We know he can play MUCH better hope he gets it together, we need him.

Last edited:
You just about covered everything Trunks :lol:

Gonna go drown my sorrows in some mack and jacks

Have one for me too Pabs. I've gotta head to work at 6am so I've just got to go to bed pissed off.

Oh well maybe we'll beat them next year. If was fun being ranked for a second though.

Last edited:
Once again..team gets a million chances to make a play..and they just...can't....make them

Props to the defense though

Once again..team gets a million chances to make a play..and they just...can't....make them

Props to the defense though

Agreed with everything. Defence played pretty well, MB really didn't do much at all. If we could only somehow swap the offence out for the one last year we'd have a legitimate team. The mistakes Keith is making you'd think this was his first year under center.

Today on that last scoring drive was the first time in 3 games we looked to get it down the field and we had success...is it just the lack of protection or lack of speed in the WR spot?

Although the toughest part of the schedule is over its not like its a cakewalk from here on out. Arizona is a must win or this year could get out of hand really fast.

Its protection to me....its totally affected Keith's mentality in the pocket and Sarks playcalling...that doesn't void them of blame at all..

but the line is really bad and its affected how the offense is being run..its just a mess

was at the game Saturday...

Protection got Sark scared to take shots, and Keith not wanting to get hit i feel like.

we can play against the Stanford's and the Cal's and probably against OSU its against teams that have freakish athletes (oregon, USC) that we have trouble with.

IMO, if we run the table which is totally possible I could see a higher bowl bid than whats predicted as of now (Las vegas bowl)

oh and one more thing... Student section and Clink field was MEHHH all game.. never got disruptively loud, was highly disappointed.

Just wanted to come in here wishing by dude Feeney a good season...went to elementary/middle/high school with him and it's cool seeing him do what he loves. So with that I wish you Huskies good luck this year :pimp:

Thanks for giving it right back Keith -_-

Im done for the night

Last edited:
Man I think following the game via gamecast is worse for the nerves....9mins to go....come on dawgs see this out!

Back
Top Bottom