Official Washington Wizards Rebranding / Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

6th pick = Jimmer Fredette!
Maybe if we were Orlando.

laugh.gif

Enes Kanter is literally trying to force himself here. Stood up several lottery teams including Utah and allegedly told another lotto team he wants to play here.

Enes Kanter is literally trying to force himself here. Stood up several lottery teams including Utah and allegedly told another lotto team he wants to play here.

the unis are tight. good idea to change it up like the capitals even though im gonna miss the old copper. we need to get rid of nick young and mcgee needs to get to the level I believe he can get to. gotta lot of potential

the unis are tight. good idea to change it up like the capitals even though im gonna miss the old copper. we need to get rid of nick young and mcgee needs to get to the level I believe he can get to. gotta lot of potential

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I heard this too.. Haven't youtube'd him to much, but I continously hear that he is a pretty good big man prospect.

I heard this too.. Haven't youtube'd him to much, but I continously hear that he is a pretty good big man prospect.

This is NOT a good look.

Not for us right now.

We simply don't develop young players, let alone young BIG men.  Look at who we've had last 20 years.

He's trying to "force" himself here tells me that he is slipping (meaning Utah don't want him) and his agent is doing all he can to not go past #6.  He never played for Caliperi, so...

Bad News Brown......

This is NOT a good look.

Not for us right now.

We simply don't develop young players, let alone young BIG men.  Look at who we've had last 20 years.

He's trying to "force" himself here tells me that he is slipping (meaning Utah don't want him) and his agent is doing all he can to not go past #6.  He never played for Caliperi, so...

Bad News Brown......

/\ He's definitely not slipping. He was one of the standouts during the combine and allegedly Utah will take their pick between him and Knight. From whats out there...he probably doesn't last past Cleveland @ 4.

/\ He's definitely not slipping. He was one of the standouts during the combine and allegedly Utah will take their pick between him and Knight. From whats out there...he probably doesn't last past Cleveland @ 4.

Yeah.

This pick needs to be traded.  Like last week. 
laugh.gif

If Knight is projected as high as #3 (no disrespect to him), but...
roll.gif

#weakdraft

We gonna mess around, and go "Unseld" and pick one of the Kansas twins or Walker @ #6 claiming "best player available".

We got the uniforms back, time for the front office shananagans!

Yeah.

This pick needs to be traded.  Like last week. 
laugh.gif

If Knight is projected as high as #3 (no disrespect to him), but...
roll.gif

#weakdraft

We gonna mess around, and go "Unseld" and pick one of the Kansas twins or Walker @ #6 claiming "best player available".

We got the uniforms back, time for the front office shananagans!

Right now it seems like Leonard is the name most frequently being mentioned @ 6. I'm fine with Leonard but 6 is a reach.

Right now it seems like Leonard is the name most frequently being mentioned @ 6. I'm fine with Leonard but 6 is a reach.

The Tom Hammonds pick.

indifferent.gif

Christ.  A "reach" indeed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Another undersized player at his position with limited abilities at his position coming to the Wizlets.

#sickening

There is more true value @ #18 then at #6 in this draft.

The Tom Hammonds pick.

indifferent.gif

Christ.  A "reach" indeed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Another undersized player at his position with limited abilities at his position coming to the Wizlets.

#sickening

There is more true value @ #18 then at #6 in this draft.

#18 - Chris Singleton out of Florida State... The Steal of the Draft... 6'9 SF who is an outstanding defender and actually has a decent shot...

He may go earlier, but he's going to be a steal... honestly, if we could trade down to 10 I'd take him...

#18 - Chris Singleton out of Florida State... The Steal of the Draft... 6'9 SF who is an outstanding defender and actually has a decent shot...

He may go earlier, but he's going to be a steal... honestly, if we could trade down to 10 I'd take him...

We already getting Jordan "John Williams" Williams at #18.

We gotta have one Terp on the roster!

#sad

But in all seriousness, I'd take Kenneth Karied over Chris Singleton. We need dudes, to quote Wall, "with heart."

With Booker being injury prone..................

We already getting Jordan "John Williams" Williams at #18.

We gotta have one Terp on the roster!

#sad

But in all seriousness, I'd take Kenneth Karied over Chris Singleton. We need dudes, to quote Wall, "with heart."

With Booker being injury prone..................

@ #34, we'd be fools if we didn't draft Jamie Skeen (although I'm sure a guard will be drafted, or THIS pick will be traded).

I really think he's gonna be the steal of the 2nd round -- productive dude in L next 5-8 years...

@ #34, we'd be fools if we didn't draft Jamie Skeen (although I'm sure a guard will be drafted, or THIS pick will be traded).

I really think he's gonna be the steal of the 2nd round -- productive dude in L next 5-8 years...

Back
Top Bottom