Official WDYWT March 2012, No pic Quoting!

Coppers and b/day fours 
pimp.gif

Past two days for Open House at UMD..... It was funny, cus it was an overnight program and we got paired up in groups with freshmen....this dude wanted me in his group cus I was wearing these lol...he had on Aqua 8s

Originally Posted by JRodski

mayimbe's fits doesnt get enough respect roun here...

I've come to learn from being on "other sites" that NT doesn't care about all around outfits. Here, you could have an amazing pair of shoes with some crusty black sweats or Wrangler denim and still get props and that's pretty much the norm around here. Props to mayimbe for the W)Taps above, and his consistent array of clothing. 
pimp.gif

that's prolly the cleanest pair of sea crystals i've ever seen on foot.

and dayum, i need some chrome 8's...

good stuff fellas! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

NT's sense of style is $800 Air Yeezy's with $10 Levi's 

brands dont matter, what you just mentioned if done correctly can look just as proper as anything Mayimbe throws on, hell a pair of 30$ chucks along with some ol regular jeans and a white tee can look proper as long as it fits correctly.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

NT's sense of style is $800 Air Yeezy's with $10 Levi's 

brands dont matter, what you just mentioned if done correctly can look just as proper as anything Mayimbe throws on, hell a pair of 30$ chucks along with some ol regular jeans and a white tee can look proper as long as it fits correctly.
except here is a fit NTers would give 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to 
sick.gif

celebrity-feet-diddy-air-yeezy-black-pink-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this.
pimp.gif

people don't get that a lot of times, but it's so true...

i found a dope !$+ jacket the other day in walmart... and what?
laugh.gif

i mess with levis cuz they don't bleed on my shoes, they got a nice variety of the perfect washes, and the 511's fit just how i like 'em... and i really don't care what anyone thinks about that, looks dope to me.
pimp.gif

Wore these yesterday
2dtb7s.jpg

To pick up these
4tmvqv.jpg

Then wore these to work yesterday
23wnwpc.jpg

Then wore these to work today
345cwvs.jpg

Originally Posted by DZaster

I've come to learn from being on "other sites" that NT doesn't care about all around outfits. Here, you could have an amazing pair of shoes with some crusty black sweats or Wrangler denim and still get props and that's pretty much the norm around here. Props to mayimbe for the W)Taps above, and his consistent array of clothing. 
pimp.gif
Its because NT is a sneaker driven forum. We focus on the kicks more so than the overall fit. But Mayimbe's fits are definitely fire and more my style. 
Someone who wears fire kicks with a fit that doesn't fit my tastes doesn't bother me at all, thats their style and this is the WDYWT thread so all fits are welcome. 

I like to sit back and observe the heat in here, but I might start posting in here more often rather than once every couple of months 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom