Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by never wear them

NWT - Nice AM 10's Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on those lately. Jacket is sick info on it?

Thanks. I got the jacket about 2-3 months ago at the Nike outlet for 49$. It's a half windbreaker/therma-drifit jacket.
Yeah I found a Nike hoodie at Finishline I was going to get to rock with those AM 10's but I like the look of that jacket not to mention it doesnt really get to cold down here in the FLA so that would be perfect. 

you talkin' bout this one? if do, funny. i wore it today.

5219638086_31a023bd87_z.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

NWT - Nice AM 10's Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on those lately. Jacket is sick info on it?

Thanks. I got the jacket about 2-3 months ago at the Nike outlet for 49$. It's a half windbreaker/therma-drifit jacket.
Yeah I found a Nike hoodie at Finishline I was going to get to rock with those AM 10's but I like the look of that jacket not to mention it doesnt really get to cold down here in the FLA so that would be perfect. 

you talkin' bout this one? if do, funny. i wore it today.

5219638086_31a023bd87_z.jpg

E: Thanks, bro! DOPE pics & shoes, as usual! I think I may opt for an 09 soled AM very soon (word to Kal!)
laugh.gif

Turnizee: Nice rotation!

KingFeric: Red Carpets... NICE! I want a pair!

SneakerKing: KILLER Indiglos, Sir! I had a pair in middle school lol

FBM: Nice framework / photography, Sir!

Verse: I'm a little late, but ILLLY Veneers!

Jaliskoe: Crisp pics, as usual!

For myself... Training Day 51 - LunarTrainer to log 24M, which is most likely my last long run for this season's training
smile.gif
. SIX MORE DAYS 'til RACE DAY!
eek.gif

rka4y1.jpg

E: Thanks, bro! DOPE pics & shoes, as usual! I think I may opt for an 09 soled AM very soon (word to Kal!)
laugh.gif

Turnizee: Nice rotation!

KingFeric: Red Carpets... NICE! I want a pair!

SneakerKing: KILLER Indiglos, Sir! I had a pair in middle school lol

FBM: Nice framework / photography, Sir!

Verse: I'm a little late, but ILLLY Veneers!

Jaliskoe: Crisp pics, as usual!

For myself... Training Day 51 - LunarTrainer to log 24M, which is most likely my last long run for this season's training
smile.gif
. SIX MORE DAYS 'til RACE DAY!
eek.gif

rka4y1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom