Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

eek.gif
. those son of gloves.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ is it just me or does this dude stay pic quoting?

props for keeping the tongues out Lwerd. should do it more often.
pimp.gif

and happy belated bday my man.
wink.gif

That dude is MAD annoying, always talking about someones fit but never posts his own...smh

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ is it just me or does this dude stay pic quoting?

props for keeping the tongues out Lwerd. should do it more often.
pimp.gif

and happy belated bday my man.
wink.gif

That dude is MAD annoying, always talking about someones fit but never posts his own...smh

i like those lebrons but i'm hesitant on them... not sure if i'll love the in the long run

i like those lebrons but i'm hesitant on them... not sure if i'll love the in the long run

Broke out the medicine ball AM90s to take wifey to dinner.  These are all-leather and didn't crease at all.  Granted I didn't do much in them, but still, I was happy with the quality.

ohij47.jpg

recycled pic

Broke out the medicine ball AM90s to take wifey to dinner.  These are all-leather and didn't crease at all.  Granted I didn't do much in them, but still, I was happy with the quality.

ohij47.jpg

recycled pic

Originally Posted by Mogulson

A top shoe is a matter of opinion your point is non valid.

Some folks wear the same shoes too much tho,
Appropriate wear frequency is a matter of opinion your point is non valid.
grin.gif
Gotta be consistent thread to thread boss, everything you say is an opinion so you can't hate on someone else for having one.

PanaRican - those iDs turned out nice.

A top shoe is a matter of opinion your point is non valid.

Some folks wear the same shoes too much tho,
Appropriate wear frequency is a matter of opinion your point is non valid.
grin.gif
Gotta be consistent thread to thread boss, everything you say is an opinion so you can't hate on someone else for having one.

PanaRican - those iDs turned out nice.

I f you would have said "I think some folks wear the same shoes too much tho" Then it would be an opinion...
Shun.

I f you would have said "I think some folks wear the same shoes too much tho" Then it would be an opinion...
Shun.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Shun.

Ok, if that is the logic your using, then what I stated is fact. Leave me alone and stay on topic

Shun.

Stay on topic 
roll.gif
  that's ironic. This is WDYWT not let me critique your fit today.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Shun.

Ok, if that is the logic your using, then what I stated is fact. Leave me alone and stay on topic

Shun.

Stay on topic 
roll.gif
  that's ironic. This is WDYWT not let me critique your fit today.

indifferent.gif

guys come on... we've been delving off topic for the past month now... keep it moving...

indifferent.gif

guys come on... we've been delving off topic for the past month now... keep it moving...

Back
Top Bottom