Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

Pillars are sick...
OG Pip's for me... pillows on my feet!

34huxk6.jpg

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

proto or tombz..... i cant find them khakis anywhere.... info please, checked online, checked local levis, nothing.....

Did you try Macy's or Urban Outfitters?

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

proto or tombz..... i cant find them khakis anywhere.... info please, checked online, checked local levis, nothing.....

Did you try Macy's or Urban Outfitters?

thanx guys.

Nikekidwonder: they're levis skinny 511's...

djshabby2005: pacific sunwear has a fsr on their website. the ones i copped from a local pacsun store i took back tho, you can also get them on urbanoutfitters.com, and their's are available in a 34 length (none of pacsun's are for some reason), which i prefer cuz they stack more. also, the ones i copped from pacsun were darker, almost golden brown colored khaki, but the ones from urban are lighter, which i prefer.

thanx guys.

Nikekidwonder: they're levis skinny 511's...

djshabby2005: pacific sunwear has a fsr on their website. the ones i copped from a local pacsun store i took back tho, you can also get them on urbanoutfitters.com, and their's are available in a 34 length (none of pacsun's are for some reason), which i prefer cuz they stack more. also, the ones i copped from pacsun were darker, almost golden brown colored khaki, but the ones from urban are lighter, which i prefer.

thanks for the quick responses everyone

s dubl cleaaan 5s

damn i need to go buy something to cheer me up.... im sitting here watching my cowboys....just.... speechless......
frown.gif

thanks for the quick responses everyone

s dubl cleaaan 5s

damn i need to go buy something to cheer me up.... im sitting here watching my cowboys....just.... speechless......
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom