Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

how exactly have i post whored?

i posted fits today in here and the jordan thread (i usually forget to post in there when i where j's), a question in the am thread, and a reply in the celebrities thread.

why you so mad?

how exactly have i post whored?

i posted fits today in here and the jordan thread (i usually forget to post in there when i where j's), a question in the am thread, and a reply in the celebrities thread.

why you so mad?

lol strong flaming ITT​
today..

5164856588_7d7041e706.jpg

Unds 

5164250913_bded975d79.jpg

i didn't try to get top of the page on purpose... are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

lmao, you guys are hilarious man.
laugh.gif

real talk, some of you really need to try to have less hate in your hearts. it's not a good look.
30t6p3b.gif

i didn't try to get top of the page on purpose... are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

lmao, you guys are hilarious man.
laugh.gif

real talk, some of you really need to try to have less hate in your hearts. it's not a good look.
30t6p3b.gif

Cut it out. Seriously. And his fits really can't be called weak compared to some.

Nice Aquas by the way bro, regularly regret picking the 09 Space Jams over those this past summer. I need a pair.

Cut it out. Seriously. And his fits really can't be called weak compared to some.

Nice Aquas by the way bro, regularly regret picking the 09 Space Jams over those this past summer. I need a pair.

Air Max 1's were part of the "cork pack" that released in '05 I think.  There was also an Air Force 180, not sure what else was part of the pack.   

Air Max 1's were part of the "cork pack" that released in '05 I think.  There was also an Air Force 180, not sure what else was part of the pack.   

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

KEEPING IT SIMPLE TODAY GETTING READY FOR THE FIGHT THIS WEEKEND. PACMAN SLIDE
your pic makes me want to get a pair specially with black Nike socks, i just can't pay retail for those sandals, i hope they go on sale though...anyway...to keep the thread moving and get back on track...

XIX

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

KEEPING IT SIMPLE TODAY GETTING READY FOR THE FIGHT THIS WEEKEND. PACMAN SLIDE
your pic makes me want to get a pair specially with black Nike socks, i just can't pay retail for those sandals, i hope they go on sale though...anyway...to keep the thread moving and get back on track...

XIX

larrivee7~~ damn Emeralds are one of my favorite 95s, wish mine looked like yours. Nice!

larrivee7~~ damn Emeralds are one of my favorite 95s, wish mine looked like yours. Nice!

Thanks Mayhem/ ILLustrRAYt, bro... love how you incorporate your surroundings in the shots!
Dope stuff all... Sick Carnivores, icopjordans!

2ykdqv6.jpg

69onxy.jpg

2mocboz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom