OFFICIAL WDYWT THREAD VOL. JANUARY 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I've been on Instagram for almost a month now and I've seen almost every shoe shot PharO has put up. You tag most of your pics and they still steal them and chop and screw them to make it look like their own. I seen one dude with one of mine and I almost flipped out lol

Good stuff NT!
So have I, id be hella pissed. But whatever all those fake websites on fb use his pics and other pics from him and the other wdywt forums its pathetic. Those ppl need to be found n shot =]. Big watermarks need to be put on those pics

baldgrill: The game must've been CRAZY live! I'm hoping for home field advantage for the NFC 'ship!
pimp.gif

mjrod: ILLLY! Those are atop my Bron list.

E: Nice iDs, bro!

Free Run 2 Shield - Total Orange by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by green rhino123

very nice 1's

i'm sorry, but how y'all gonna act like this didn't just happen?!?

this dude green rhino123 is straight dookie-ing on this whole thread lately...

me and my dude dimez feeling ourselves cuz we unDSing dumb clean pairs of 2001 black cement 3's (no yellowing on the midsole FTW), and this dude comes in here rocking a WEARABLE PAIR of '94's... that CLEAN?

REALLY?

and not one comment?!?
indifferent.gif

ok NT... ooooooooo k...
30t6p3b.gif

whatever...
i see you tho rhino... and good looks on that heads up on that vintage piece via pm!
pimp.gif
Aww, a stone face because people aren't commenting on things you think that are worthy of comments?
laugh.gif

any "sneakerhead", jordan heads specifically, should appreciate someone rocking and owning a wearable pair of 1994 black cement 3's... that's as rare as hen's teeth, and in all my years on here i've never seen it. so for there to be no comments on that, yes, i give many stone faces in fact.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

no biggie tho. 
laugh.gif

01.13.12 Poorman Black Cement Flight 89 Customs
6704653847_9a21f62c29_o.jpg

01.14.12 2001 True Blue III's
6704654065_26bfd092b6_o.jpg

01.15.12 Poorman White Cement Flight 89 Customs
6704654199_07186d5929_o.jpg

Proto, posting a 680x680 picture of Eminem's face is just as(if not more) annoying/unnecessary as dude pic quoting
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by a019

clean lebrons mustve been a hell of a time at the game one for the ages.
dude, yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life
laugh.gif
. i couldn't watch today's games without thinking back to yesterday. can't wait for next week.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

baldgrill: The game must've been CRAZY live! I'm hoping for home field advantage for the NFC 'ship!
pimp.gif
yeah it was wild. there was a bunch of saints fans in my section and they made sure we heard it when the game wasn't going our way. it was a roller coaster. i felt like crying at the end dude. no joke, you should sell some sneakers off to pay for some tickets for next week. i still sound like stan van gundy during a huddle in the 4th. one of the greatest days of my life. and sick shields, they work as advertised too. i put mine through it and my feet stay dry
pimp.gif

Wish I had an 11 in those BHM Kobe's.. Was my first Kobe shoe. Didn't know they ran a half size small

Today
Bulls Fitted
Undefeated Hoody
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims Cold Denim)
OG XIIIs

@Sk8TheGr8

Back
Top Bottom