OFFICIAL WDYWT THREAD VOL. JANUARY 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

to the arcade to street fight. then to dinner and a movie. checked out the girl with the dragon tattoo and enjoyed ourselves. shout out to the ICEE's at the theater. that's a man hand and a size 11.
6652061355_ac23e77f0f_z.jpg
6652061417_eed4cba332_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Vanni G

yo Jay jetson even though I found that video funny as well. Its kinda of funny that Playoff 12 posted a video instead of posting a pair of kicks.... It looks like Early Morning HATE!!!
First of all, it's a gif. Not a video. Second of all, you obviously don't know the meaning of hate. Just because I don't like a pair of shoes, doesn't mean I'm "hating". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

@ end ...Yea people who just dont limit themselves to the same ole kicks...unless your into looking like the next person....whats wrong with straps @vanni g i said the samething like damn did my pumas hurt playoffs feelings?
My feelings weren't hurt. It was just my reaction to your shoes. I'm sure you have had the same reaction to something you don't like before.

@ playoff thanks for the correction on the gif ...smh bro you can dislike something and scroll along but when you go out your way to show it thats under cover hate. I dont rock kicks for dudes to cosign like a lot of cats thats why theres no variety on here...they probably out your style range...vanni g called like it was...

I'm not knocking you for wearing what you like. But you can go ahead and keep thinking that I'm "hating" on you.

Let's carry on with this thread now.

Originally Posted by ThaSneakerologist
Yes I am a female before you say something about my bedding lol.

why hello there.....and welcome 2 NT, although im sure you've lurked long enough......
Spoiler [+]
pics? 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
nah, i'm jokin....good to have more ladies around

Spoiler [+]
unless u gon do it 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm not knocking you for wearing what you like. But you can go ahead and keep thinking that I'm "hating" on you.

Let's carry on with this thread now.

Haaaa. U don't rock. Velcro laces.....

@ playoff wow i never said you was hating on me and i would hope not being that we dont know each other...but bro you was on the footwear i selected...its cool man we both had laughs...you laughed at my footwear, i laughed at your gif...

Switched up the florals...its a nice day in boston

Nice fits NT
Friday Night
Old Navy Celtics 86' champs shirt
H&M yellow hoody
Jeans Jacket
Polo Pants
Retro Jordan 1's Celtics

Back
Top Bottom