Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

that EP was trash...pre jail wayne just was getting more and more trash

When this man gets out he will kill $***
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6a00d8341cabbe53ef011570b4443c970b-400wi

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6a00d8341cabbe53ef011570b4443c970b-400wi

[h2]Letter #09: I’m Back![/h2]
Category: News | 835 Comments

LilWayne_ImBack.jpg

What’s poppin?!

By now I’m guessing that you all have heard about my recent relocation to the bing, which is punitive segregation. Basically, no T.V., no radio, no snacks/junkfood, and one phone call a week. This punishment has been handed to me for my earlier MP3 incident. I admit, I fu#ked up and now I must deal with the consequences. As I write this, I only have 25 days left, and it’ll be even less than that when you read this. So honestly, I’m fine. Obviously, this gives me a lot of time to myself and a lot of alone time with my thoughts, which can be creatively dangerous. I do miss being able to hear from my family everyday but once a week will have to suffice. To them, I apologize. I’m still able to receive mail so reading and responding is still a huge part of my day. I’d like to thank everyone that sent me B-Day cards and wishes… that was terrific. You all are wonderful, simply wonderful.

Well anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I’m good and I’ll be good! But at the end of the day, I did it all for music!!! By the way, thanx for downloading the I Am Not A Human Being album. And if you haven’t done so already, please do! And if you have, do so again! When I get out I’m going to put the album in stores and shoot more videos for it. Which songs should I shoot videos to? Also, we will be adding bonus songs and packaging the new Nino Brown DVD with the in store album! You’re welcome.

[h2]Letter #09: I’m Back![/h2]
Category: News | 835 Comments

LilWayne_ImBack.jpg

What’s poppin?!

By now I’m guessing that you all have heard about my recent relocation to the bing, which is punitive segregation. Basically, no T.V., no radio, no snacks/junkfood, and one phone call a week. This punishment has been handed to me for my earlier MP3 incident. I admit, I fu#ked up and now I must deal with the consequences. As I write this, I only have 25 days left, and it’ll be even less than that when you read this. So honestly, I’m fine. Obviously, this gives me a lot of time to myself and a lot of alone time with my thoughts, which can be creatively dangerous. I do miss being able to hear from my family everyday but once a week will have to suffice. To them, I apologize. I’m still able to receive mail so reading and responding is still a huge part of my day. I’d like to thank everyone that sent me B-Day cards and wishes… that was terrific. You all are wonderful, simply wonderful.

Well anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I’m good and I’ll be good! But at the end of the day, I did it all for music!!! By the way, thanx for downloading the I Am Not A Human Being album. And if you haven’t done so already, please do! And if you have, do so again! When I get out I’m going to put the album in stores and shoot more videos for it. Which songs should I shoot videos to? Also, we will be adding bonus songs and packaging the new Nino Brown DVD with the in store album! You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom