Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

laugh.gif
no one should be surprised by How to Love. what you thought he was gonna keep making street singles? this is the same !$*$! that did Rebirth.

laugh.gif
no one should be surprised by How to Love. what you thought he was gonna keep making street singles? this is the same !$*$! that did Rebirth.

I aint mad at the song...

...What Im confused about is how you can go from BMJR on The Carter to a song like this on The Carter IV. Atleast close the book on The Carter series and name the album something else. This is like the movie Bad Boys 3 being directed by Nicholas Sparks
laugh.gif

I aint mad at the song...

...What Im confused about is how you can go from BMJR on The Carter to a song like this on The Carter IV. Atleast close the book on The Carter series and name the album something else. This is like the movie Bad Boys 3 being directed by Nicholas Sparks
laugh.gif

[h2](Photos) Lil Wayne’s Mystery Girl Revealed!![/h2]
05.26.11 | 8 Comments

lil-wayne-dhea-lead.jpg

Thanks to Complex, the new lady-love Tunechi has been parading around lately (Miami BeachHeat game, etc) has finally been revealed! Apparently her name is Dhea, she’s Italian, she’s from Arizona and has worked at Suede Restaurant & Lounge as a waitress. I’m assuming they met when Wayne had to meet his parole officers in AZ. Interesting!! Check some flicks after the jump. NO shade but she seems so…regular looking to me? What do you guys think of her? 

picture-129.png

picture-218.png

picture-318.png

[h2](Photos) Lil Wayne’s Mystery Girl Revealed!![/h2]
05.26.11 | 8 Comments

lil-wayne-dhea-lead.jpg

Thanks to Complex, the new lady-love Tunechi has been parading around lately (Miami BeachHeat game, etc) has finally been revealed! Apparently her name is Dhea, she’s Italian, she’s from Arizona and has worked at Suede Restaurant & Lounge as a waitress. I’m assuming they met when Wayne had to meet his parole officers in AZ. Interesting!! Check some flicks after the jump. NO shade but she seems so…regular looking to me? What do you guys think of her? 

picture-129.png

picture-218.png

picture-318.png

Back
Top Bottom