Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

The worst lyrics I've heard from Wayne and that's saying a lot.
This %*#+ sounds so half assed, basically no real song writing on any of the joints.

Andre & Tech on the interlude though, yes.

I dunno, I listen to Blunt Blowin, Megaman, and President Carter, and not the whole album has terrible lyrics.

Some tracks here and there I think Wayne stands out.

The worst lyrics I've heard from Wayne and that's saying a lot.
This %*#+ sounds so half assed, basically no real song writing on any of the joints.

Andre & Tech on the interlude though, yes.

throw the alley-opp to Drake Griffin
pimp.gif

I dunno, I listen to Blunt Blowin, Megaman, and President Carter, and not the whole album has terrible lyrics.

Originally Posted by franchise3

seriously, even abortion go hard...idk i like it oh well.
pimp.gif

worst song on here is john...point blank period

seriously, even abortion go hard...idk i like it oh well.
pimp.gif

worst song on here is john...point blank period

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here sounds confused... don't know if it's good or if it's trash. About to give it a listen though. 

No confusion, beats are dope, which makes you wanna listen to the album, but Lil Wayne's lyrics are terrible...
yup

Disappointing.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here sounds confused... don't know if it's good or if it's trash. About to give it a listen though. 

No confusion, beats are dope, which makes you wanna listen to the album, but Lil Wayne's lyrics are terrible...
yup

Disappointing.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif
That's the thing, though.

People will slander this tape, but sing oooh-wee-oooh-wee-ooh to that Mrs. Officer track off C3, when if you take a step back and really think about what you're listening to, a track like THAT was garbage.

You MUST be on dog food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mrs. Officer was hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This may be the worst album ever where I like every song
laugh.gif

Like not one song came on that I wanted to skip. Just something about this is so mediocre. I don't know what it is. No Shoot Me Down or Playin With Fire. No club banger like Lollipop. No tracks ripped like Nothin on Me. No feel good music like Mrs. Officer.
30t6p3b.gif
That's the thing, though.

People will slander this tape, but sing oooh-wee-oooh-wee-ooh to that Mrs. Officer track off C3, when if you take a step back and really think about what you're listening to, a track like THAT was garbage.

You MUST be on dog food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mrs. Officer was hot
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom