Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Life is a B/ Insert Line Here

Money is like ____ / Insert horrible metaphor

Weezy F Baby/ The f is for ________

That's all I hear on this. God it's awful off the first spin
Exactly.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's not saying sh!# on this album. The production is on point though (hopefully he'll pay these _'s) and props to him for puttin 3000 on the Interlude. Doubt I'll play this again. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could have saved you the DL time (or $10-$12 for anybody else) by saying that. That's the Wayne/YM template, like a Madden create a character
before you start adding stuff to it.

Exactly.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's not saying sh!# on this album. The production is on point though (hopefully he'll pay these _'s) and props to him for puttin 3000 on the Interlude. Doubt I'll play this again. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could have saved you the DL time (or $10-$12 for anybody else) by saying that. That's the Wayne/YM template, like a Madden create a character

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

he must not have any friends that tell him the bars aren't there.
There's no WAY anyone in YMCMB will step to him and let him know what's real. His "father" hypes him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's featured on so many tracks that people believe he IS a great rapper -- it's like he HAS to be because he's featured everywhere. He gets cosigns from some of rap's best, because he can flow, has killed some verses, and has been in the rap game for ages. This dude is as unfocused as any other rapper in music -- he's just gets an unlimited free pass. If it wasn't for Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lollipop, and his features, his career would've been on life support by now ...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

he must not have any friends that tell him the bars aren't there.
There's no WAY anyone in YMCMB will step to him and let him know what's real. His "father" hypes him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's featured on so many tracks that people believe he IS a great rapper -- it's like he HAS to be because he's featured everywhere. He gets cosigns from some of rap's best, because he can flow, has killed some verses, and has been in the rap game for ages. This dude is as unfocused as any other rapper in music -- he's just gets an unlimited free pass. If it wasn't for Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lollipop, and his features, his career would've been on life support by now ...

Originally Posted by franchise3

President Carter is as close as you're gonna get to 'old school Wayne'

QFT...Favorite song on album.....few standout songs but other than that not much effort was put in......I give 7/10...leaning towards 6.5 though

RIP to Carter II Wayne.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

President Carter is as close as you're gonna get to 'old school Wayne'

QFT...Favorite song on album.....few standout songs but other than that not much effort was put in......I give 7/10...leaning towards 6.5 though

RIP to Carter II Wayne.....
eyes.gif

Album aint nothin to get excited about but these beats and simple hooks got it growing on me and im FAR from being a Wayne fan 
grin.gif
 HIGHLY doubt im listenin to this by choice after Saturday night

Album aint nothin to get excited about but these beats and simple hooks got it growing on me and im FAR from being a Wayne fan 
grin.gif
 HIGHLY doubt im listenin to this by choice after Saturday night

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Exactly.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:lol

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Exactly.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:lol

It's better than C3.

He started to go in a little at the end of "Blunt Blowin" then it was downhill from there.

I still get amped whenever I hear 6'7' though
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Abortion and Outro are my favs. Busta and Nas
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's better than C3.

He started to go in a little at the end of "Blunt Blowin" then it was downhill from there.

I still get amped whenever I hear 6'7' though
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Abortion and Outro are my favs. Busta and Nas
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's what I like to call "Cleverly stupid." Some of his lines are incredibly dumb on this project, in fact most of them are.

But, with that being said, I thought this was a legit album. I mess with it.

He's what I like to call "Cleverly stupid." Some of his lines are incredibly dumb on this project, in fact most of them are.

But, with that being said, I thought this was a legit album. I mess with it.

Half of these songs could have been on a mixtape.

President Carter, Interlude, Nightmares from the Bottom. That's about it.

Half of these songs could have been on a mixtape.

President Carter, Interlude, Nightmares from the Bottom. That's about it.

NaS' verse is hard, Shyne's verse was actually hard but his voice just sounds soft.

Deleted the album after one listen, lines like these makes the album embarrassing

"She probably gonna cross the line like a mexican"
"I'm good, I'm 100 like a fast ball"
"It's a crazy world, life's shorter than Bushwick"
"Something about balding like Steve Harvey"
"blood at your head like a tampon"

NaS' verse is hard, Shyne's verse was actually hard but his voice just sounds soft.

Deleted the album after one listen, lines like these makes the album embarrassing

"She probably gonna cross the line like a mexican"
"I'm good, I'm 100 like a fast ball"
"It's a crazy world, life's shorter than Bushwick"
"Something about balding like Steve Harvey"
"blood at your head like a tampon"

Where you guys at when the RED Album leaked, got my hopes up for no reason.
But now that I hear it's garbage I'm not expecting anything but good beats

Back
Top Bottom