Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Fearless

man i dont know what to expect about this game. let's go lakers.

thats how im feeling as well.their either going to amaze me or disgust me tonight, its going to be no inbetween.

eek.gif
Another Mets/Lakers fan?

49ers?

Meh, 2 for 3 aint bad. Giants all day though.
laugh.gif
I hope ya'll sign Michael Vick that would be pure FAIL.

hell na i don't want vick anywhere near that 49ers unless he's on the other team. i'm going to watch my tape of that 49ers giants wild card game from 2003, to enjoy my last good moment as a 49er fan later on this weekend
laugh.gif

but yeah i grew up on the mets went to games at shea as a kid, a bunch of my baby pics have me wearing mets stuff so i've stuck with them since childhood.
I was born in Flushing.

Thats all I say when people (Yankee fans) ask me why I'm a Mets fan.
laugh.gif

We're going to take it all this year. I KNOW IT!!!!

The crowd is gonna go nuts...i cant wait to see the signs they got. Hopefully Kobe will go for 64

I think it's going to be The Nuggets Vs Cavs. at the Finals....Melo vs Lebron "The Battle of the Class of 2003"

Back to 05-06.....If Bean doesn't top 40 the lakers are catching a L. They have a chance to win if he goes over 40

Can we get one more finish like this from bean in denver?

Lake Show aint ready for that mountain air

Nuggs staff gonna strategically place average looking white girls behind the Lakers basket
laugh.gif

and word is JR, KMart and Birdman got some fresh tats!
eek.gif
It's a wrap!

^ lol, there's no strategic placement needed, the Can will be filled with average and better white girls anyway.

i'm going to be loud tonight, along with the other 19,308 people that will be there. let's go!

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Kobe is going to have to go for 40-50. If he doesnt Lakers will lose
Unlike other series, I feel we can win if we let him loose.

Same formula for success for the Nuggets. Continue making the Laker bigs look soft, Georgr Karl has to coach smart, and the Nuggets need to make good plays onthe floor, no bonehead plays. Lakers fans should be concerned, cause yall bigs play with their tails between their legs on the road, and they were alreadyDeboed at home, so yall will have a big problem in Denver. The Cavs have a problem with size, the Lakers have a problem with heart.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Fearless

man i dont know what to expect about this game. let's go lakers.

thats how im feeling as well.their either going to amaze me or disgust me tonight, its going to be no inbetween.

eek.gif
Another Mets/Lakers fan?

49ers?

Meh, 2 for 3 aint bad. Giants all day though.
laugh.gif
I hope ya'll sign Michael Vick that would be pure FAIL.

hell na i don't want vick anywhere near that 49ers unless he's on the other team. i'm going to watch my tape of that 49ers giants wild card game from 2003, to enjoy my last good moment as a 49er fan later on this weekend
laugh.gif

but yeah i grew up on the mets went to games at shea as a kid, a bunch of my baby pics have me wearing mets stuff so i've stuck with them since childhood.
mikes gap teeth after we score: look at the scoreboard
t.o after we get the lead: points back to mike
laugh.gif

F shockey!...the 49ers will never sign vick...pfffft

anyways back to the Lakers man...denver is gonna be toooooooo crazy tonight...we need to come out and set the tone or else...
frown.gif
...its either the Lakers win by 8+ or the nuggets crush us by 15+...either or

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LET'S[/color]

GO

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAKERS![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]

pimp.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by E3LAL

ya gonna have to, esp the way melo is playing.

30-40 is what they need from kobe every game this series

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by E3LAL

ya gonna have to, esp the way melo is playing.

30-40 is what they need from kobe every game this series

i hate how we have a deeper team and yet kobe still has to drop 30 or more to have a chance...i hated those days

true, but ya going up against a real contending talented squad...and as long as melo is scoring , ya need kobe to do what he does.

its getting crunchy

Back
Top Bottom