Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

its all good 2-2
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did anyone hear that oxymoron? "The Nuggets are playing smart"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

JR Swish with the finishing touches on a beatdown.
pimp.gif
Come on now dude..
smh.gif

I expect better from you.

It's SMITTY!
pimp.gif
?
What am I missing JA?
nerd.gif
Uhh, JVG referred to JR as Smitty earlier.

Smitty > JR Swish.

JVG > Marv Albert.

laugh.gif

all i know is that our fans better show up wednesday. %#@*%+% disgraceful how we have virtually no homecourt advantage with our fans unless we do spectaculardunks and go on 20-0 runs.

JR Smith is a perennial bum. Let him have his fun tonight. Dude will never have accolades or chips next to his name. Bonafide clown. I've never seen a teamjust disrespected like this in a minute.

Kobe better get in those @%%*% in the locker room tonight. They better come out with some heart on Wednesday. Lakers big men = (())

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I feel ashamed to be a Laker fan right now
smh.gif

Why?

Dissaponted? Sure.

Upset? Of course.

I will never be ashamed of my squad. I just have to hope they play better in the next game.
Because I expect better than this. How are they gonna half-$+% it this playoffs and not doing anything about it? This inconsistency is killing me.Blow out a team, then get blown out the next (Houston series). I probably chose a poor word to describe it, but yeah i am disappointed and upset.

Its one game.. 1 game fools.. stop actin like you just won the chip.. Its gonna be sweet to clinch in denver.. see yall mf's friday night.. get yourpopcorn ready

Good game Denver fans. We got killed by their bench and on the boards. We need to take care of business at home in game 5.

I expected a loss today. The lakers did their job and got the split though.
This is Denver's championship. Let them enjoy it.

I don't see Denver winning game 5
pimp.gif

why does it seem like the bigs for the lakers are soul-less...these fools really really dont want to play their games it seems and those useless doubles thatleads to open threes are getting mad annoying...i been seeing that wayyyy too many times
good game by the nuggets but that dude JR is a damn fool...

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

SUUUUUUU-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

EDIT: I NEED A GIF OF THAT BLOOD WALK AFTER
+ 1

This is also why J.R. Smith will never be a top 5 Player in the NBA even though he has the talent to be.

Put the pipe down

Props to Denver. They did what I thought they would do.

Their bench showed up and provided them a spark. It's tough to beat them if they play as balanced as they did tonight. JR finally did his thing.

Now we just gotta go back to LA and take care of business there. And put ourselves in a position to close this out in Game 6. I know it's easier said thandone but I got faith that we'll bounce back from this in game 5.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
J.R. Smith acting like the Nuggets won the championship. Calm down fool its 2-2. Nuggets played a great game today, props! My Lakers better step that*%$! up in game 5.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did anyone hear that oxymoron? "The Nuggets are playing smart"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

JR Swish with the finishing touches on a beatdown.
pimp.gif
Come on now dude..
smh.gif

I expect better from you.

It's SMITTY!
pimp.gif
?
What am I missing JA?
nerd.gif
shuges...dont worry about Japan...at the beginning of this series he wanted a nugs sig
sick.gif
...c'mon i know youre rooting for denver BUT c'mon a nuggets sig?

have a field day haters!

Back
Top Bottom