Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

/game
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's over.
tired.gif
Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

300px-RIP.jpg
Wayyyyyy too early for all of that.

We see this all the time in the playoffs...team takes lead at the half and the other team makes a run in 3rd/4th quarter to make it a close game. This onewon't be a blowout...they're playing on their home floor and Lakers have a tendency to get passive...game is far from over, y'all.

FT line is the only thing saving the Nuggets from being blown out right now. PLEASE NO LETDOWNS LAKESHOW!

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Lamar... take the freaking charge!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
would you take the "freaking charge" when you have a lower vertebrae contusion and risk missing the rest of the playoffs?
indifferent.gif

Despite the injury Lamar is ballin
pimp.gif

lets not get ahead of ourselves. The first 5mins of the second half will determine the outcome of this game. I pray the Lakers keep their foot on the gass.

lakers please dont relax. this is a good chance to close out the series. We dont want to play another game.

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Lamar... take the freaking charge!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
would you take the "freaking charge" when you have a lower vertebrae contusion and risk missing the rest of the playoffs?
indifferent.gif

Despite the injury Lamar is ballin
pimp.gif
he said before the game thats the main thing the injury is stoppin him from doin

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow you gotta have some more faith my friend! it ain't over til it's OVER. you can't be saying you're a Nuggets fan and then saying it's over already. support your team! we 're gonna win tonight and we're gonna force a tough game in LA on Sunday just like we've done for most of the other games. IT'S NOT OVER.

and let's hope Melo has a real Happy Birthday tonight!
Fan or no fan, I'm a realist. I'll still be pulling for the Nuggets, but I also can recognize when the team I cheer for is outmatched (sadly, this team is only outmatched mentally). I've never seen the fun in speaking against my true gut feeling just because I'm a fan. If I'm wrong, best believe I will be wrong VERY happily.
we lost a tough game in LA, but we just won at home the game before that by 19 points. I don't get this "mentally defeated" attitude. I don't see it. we had the biggest win by point deficit in the conference finals the last game we played at home. don't buy into media hype! it's still a tight series regardless.
Can you see it now? And trust me, I don't buy into media hype. I just call it like I see it.

Melo looks like he's been done since game 3. Chauncey has been playing inconsistent at best. Nene can't score or stop Gasol. The Nuggets can't winlike this. It looks like Karl is "coaching" this team again. I'm still proud of the run they made though.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Lamar Odom getting more time than Bynum appreciation
pimp.gif
Bynum hasn't played bad, he's at least protected the rim unlike Pau. He's just been put in bad positions to take fouls b/c of missedassignments by Fish. We're going to need him in the 2nd half to pound the boards. LO has given us some productive minutes two nights in a row
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I can't name one positive thing the Nuggets did that half

they forced the Lakers to 10+ turnovers. If the lakers had half of that, they'd be up by 17

This @+#+ with this dude (Nicholas) is about to make me cry .
laugh.gif

Its very touching ...

He had on heat when he was younger also .
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom