Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone going to the game?

Me. I originally wasn't going to go because of the start time but no one bought my damn tickets
laugh.gif
So I'm not gonna waste the money. At least we get free t-shirts tonight.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Me. I originally wasn't going to go because of the start time but no one bought my damn tickets
laugh.gif

free t-shirts? sweet
pimp.gif
holding it down in section 334 tonight.

laugh.gif

free t-shirts? sweet
pimp.gif

damn...all we only got fingered for game 7
laugh.gif

woody paige doesnt even have faith in the nuggets this series
smh.gif
fire that man and ban em from denver

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I think the Nuggets take this series due to Nene, Kenyon and Birdman

The thought of these 3 names carrying a team to a series win would give me the shutters if I were a Nuggets fan.

Not saying it's not possible, just that I never ever ever thought those 3 guys put together would do anything of that value. Maybe I'm the only one.

Denver's gotta know that if they come out and get this game, it will send the basketball world right back into crisis mode attacking the Lakers and heart and coaching, and Kobe and legacies and all that crap. So Denver gotta be hungry for this one. If they come out and let us punch them in the mouth.........I see that as a REAL good sign for us.

Should be a good series, should be a sorta sloppy game tonight with not too much preparation and all that, feelin each other out, gettin used to the styles and how to attack and all that. Lookin forward to it though.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif
You mean the shudders?
laugh.gif

Lakers in 5. They were expecting an easy ride against the Rockets and didn't get it. They're ready for the Nuggets.

lets see LA played denver 4 games this season and came out 3-1. the game lost was on the road. i wonder what LA did to when those 3 games hmmm?? hell i wonderwhat they did to lose the 1 game in denver?? it will be a great serious(better then bos vs chi?) and i know denver will run with us all the way but LA willcome through.

LA in 6

Originally Posted by ps2child

lets see LA played denver 4 games this season and came out 3-1. the game lost was on the road. i wonder what LA did to when those 3 games hmmm?? hell i wonder what they did to lose the 1 game in denver?? it will be a great serious(better then bos vs chi?) and i know denver will run with us all the way but LA will come through.

LA in 6

?
laugh.gif

ahhh i'm pissed, i had a chance to get a ticket in section 310 on stubhub for $68 after fees and everything but i held out and its gone now.

the scalpers for laker games in front of staples center are the scum of the earth but im thinking about going down there and seeing if i can get a ticket inthe $50-60 range. i plan on going by myself so i don't know if that helps or hurts my chances.

any niketalkers with an extra seat in the 300 sections inbox me.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

lets see LA played denver 4 games this season and came out 3-1. the game lost was on the road. i wonder what LA did to when those 3 games hmmm?? hell i wonder what they did to lose the 1 game in denver?? it will be a great serious(better then bos vs chi?) and i know denver will run with us all the way but LA will come through.

LA in 6

?
laugh.gif

see i work in customer service and talking and typing at the same time aint easy
laugh.gif
(*series btw)

yungchamp wrote:

ps2child wrote:

LA in 6

?
laugh.gif

see i work in customer service and talking and typing at the same time aint easy
laugh.gif
(*series btw)

laugh.gif
i'm messin wit you bruh i know what you meant

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

free t-shirts? sweet
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Each Game 1 of this series we've gotten shirts. I don't see how it will be different tonight.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

free t-shirts? sweet
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Each Game 1 of this series we've gotten shirts. I don't see how it will be different tonight.

hey if i lived down there id prob go

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let's get it Nuggets. Play physical and the Lakers will submit.
Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G. On that note Bron at age 24, better than Kobe at 24 = Bron at 32 better than Kobe at 32 = Bron better than Kobe. Doesn't really matter though, I enjoy watching both. In a couple years, Kobe need to come join Bron here in Cleveland, just imagine all the rings he'd get.

Excited as hell
pimp.gif

Hopefully, we come out strong. I still think that the Houston series will serve us well in the long run. We'll see how it goes.

Let's go lakers!

Back
Top Bottom