Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

nice shot...he is pretty good. And Frye finally hit one. I don't know why Odom completely left him like that.....maybe I missed something.

Nice start by the Suns, tremendous finish by the Lakers.

All I'm gonna say is I hope the Suns get this many close calls at home.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

this is +%*##%% ridiculous. fisher flops on a spin from grant hill, offensive goaltending not called on odom, then 2 straight ******ed calls on dudley guarding kobe. this was all in a span of like 2 or 3 minutes too. lakers home games make me sick to my stomach and so do laker fans/kobe d-riders openly denying it.

definitely some questionable calls in favor of the lakers during the 1st but thats home cooking for you

you acting like the games in phoenix are going to be refereed by god himself

Dragic is a beast, and Frye is playing like a bum right now
smh.gif

Farmar getting roasted already. We still too big for these guys if our bench guards could learn how to make a decent entry pass.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

this is #++%+!! ridiculous. fisher flops on a spin from grant hill, offensive goaltending not called on odom, then 2 straight ******ed calls on dudley guarding kobe. this was all in a span of like 2 or 3 minutes too. lakers home games make me sick to my stomach and so do laker fans/kobe d-riders openly denying it.
WOW. as i typed this kobe falls straight to the floor and slides and no travel called. there's no way the lakers are gonna lose a home game this whole playoffs

you sound like a little $$$*%
laugh.gif

#LosAngelesLakers are shooting very well...

Brook Lopez is SURPRISINGLY doing a great job
wink.gif

If Lamar Odom keeps up his stellar play... Then the Lakers can take this one...

Suns have a chance to win this though... Keep the Lakers running up & down, and KNOCK DOWN THREE'S!!!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

why is kobe clapping?
laugh.gif
probably cause he's a douche. what can you expect out of someone that had no friends growing up?

Back
Top Bottom