Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

About 5 grand from dad, mom, step dad
A belt buckle from my sis I have no intentions of wearing

Will cop a new phone tomorrow/ipod

nothing I'm 17 and i know grown men that got more than me and it really doesnt phase me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

The only thing I got to unwrap this Christmas, was a Tamale
laugh.gif

I didn't get anything. My mom told me she was gonna buy me something tomorrow tho so I don't know. Oh and my girl probably got me something but Idon't know for sure yet either. Ehhh. its whatever now. Im 23 and Christmas isn't as appealing to me as it was when I was 15-16 and under.

internship in chicago during the summer, tiffany's ring, xbox 360 + guitar hero, clothes, shoes, pea coat, gift cards..=)

Originally Posted by Vancity74

For the first time in my life (with the exception of the $100 I got last year), I didn't get a single thing. And you know what? I'm perfectly fine with it...

except i got $50...im just glad to be home with the fam.
i will have mt gifts by tomorrow when i go out and buy them

all of my "gifts" have been pre-Christmas

i did get a 100 dollars from my grandmother today

Parents/Sis- Ipod, Dark Knight Blu Ray
Bro- Flannels, Nike Sneaks
myself- Nike dunk supreme sb low

I get enough throughout the year, and even though times are hard right now, there's still a good number of presents under the tree right now. I don'teven know what we're waiting for, but I'm guessing until after dinner.

And I feel ya'll (nh) on the no tree part. Three years in a row we didn't put up a tree. This year, we bought our first real tree! omg, omg, omg
laugh.gif

Next year, God willing, will be even better. We all must budget better not to merely make a grand Christmas for ourselves, but to be able to give a little moreto the rest of the family. We've got the spirit, but we didn't plan well enough. Ah well, God willing, there's always next year. Not to mention, werecognize the true meaning of Christmas, so there's no problem there.

Maybe some pics later.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I get enough throughout the year, and even though times are hard right now, there's still a good number of presents under the tree right now. I don't even know what we're waiting for, but I'm guessing until after dinner.

And I feel ya'll (nh) on the no tree part. Three years in a row we didn't put up a tree. This year, we bought our first real tree! omg, omg, omg
laugh.gif

Next year, God willing, will be even better. We all must budget better not to merely make a grand Christmas for ourselves, but to be able to give a little more to the rest of the family. We've got the spirit, but we didn't plan well enough. Ah well, God willing, there's always next year. Not to mention, we recognize the true meaning of Christmas, so there's no problem there.

Maybe some pics later.

pimp.gif
Good things will come to you my dude. Keep up the positive attitude,god bless.

In the past couple of years I haven't got anything on Christmas day
The gifts come later on
But more than likely I'll get some money like always
And just go splurge on myself

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i'm just happy to spend the holidays with my family, have a good time, laugh a bit and enjoy my yummy dinner

im really surprised with my mom though, her bf didnt get her anything for xmas (for reasons) and she wanted to cry. i had to have a talk with her.

after a while you learn that memories and feelings and whatnot last longer than something tangible. i hold more value to that than something with monetary value

she saw my point and got over it
laugh.gif
I feel the same way.

I'm the youngest in my family, 19, and things are tough for everyone this year, but all that matters is that we're together, we celebrate together, andwe just spend quality time with one another.

Back
Top Bottom