Official "what did you give up for lent"

just as the title says

i had given up fast food, cussing, myspace.

someone help what do you consider fast food?

is like papa murphys considered fastfood

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

i see fast food as any food thats pretty much "flash" fried and comes from a major chain even if its only in ur area, as for pizza, it depends onwhat u put on it so for most people, i think itd be considered fast food due to all the meat on it
and btw, i dont do lent cause im not religious but i gaveup eating fast food for the most part a few years ago since i try to eat healthy, my body feels good but lately ive thinking that id KILL (someone) for somepopeyes chicken strips

- Consuming/inhaling any illegal substance
- Soda
- Whacking
- Procrastinating (This is so hard to not do so I'll give it a shot)

oh schnaps.(nh)....lent began? i'll d what i did last year, no booze.....
alien.gif

Instead of giving anything up, I'm inflicting pain upon myself. I'm watching bestiality pr0n everyday for 40 days. Jesus bared a giant wooden cross, Iwatch some chick get smashed by a horse
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

i see fast food as any food thats pretty much "flash" fried and comes from a major chain even if its only in ur area, as for pizza, it depends on what u put on it so for most people, i think itd be considered fast food due to all the meat on it
and btw, i dont do lent cause im not religious but i gave up eating fast food for the most part a few years ago since i try to eat healthy, my body feels good but lately ive thinking that id KILL (someone) for some popeyes chicken strips

thank you very much

I originally planned on giving up Bagels, but I realized that would be too hard to do. So, I settled with giving up Junk Food.

I can't exactly say what I gave up...I vowed to be stronger and healthier, so I'm committing myself to workouts andgiving up the bad foods and fast food...strictly protein (bars and Naked juice) and pasta.

Being super-lazy...
Caffeine and limiting my soda/junk food intake...
And just trying to do the right thing in situations...

Back
Top Bottom